Significant developments in electron microscopy, increasing emphasis on life science and nanotechnology research, and the growing penetration of advanced microscopes in emerging economies are the key elements propelling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 568.51 Million in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 12.8%, Market Trends – The ever-growing demand for quick and accurate microscope image processing
The global Microscope Software Market is expected to be valued at USD 1,490.0 Million in 2028 from USD 568.51 Million in 2020, registering a CAGR of 12.8% through the forecast period. The expansion of the market is majorly supported by the increasing incorporation of microscopes in academic institutions, the advent of digital microscopes, and the growing penetration of advanced microscope systems. The increasing usage of advanced microscope systems for research and QA applications is further estimated to contribute to market growth.
The microscope software allows the rapid acquisition, image processing, and data analysis of the sample in various dimensions and at different times. It allows the researchers to analyze the data in real-time and has been proven to be extremely beneficial in determining compounds and drugs. The software constructs a 3D model of the sample that allows the magnification and measurement of the sample images in real-time. The image processing software is highly capable of adjusting brightness, enhancing contrasts, and histogram equalization. These attributes are further projected to add traction to the market expansion.
With gradual advances in tissue-based and cellular imaging, researchers can now determine the causes and solutions to several disorders and conditions. With the escalating geriatric population and augmenting occurrences of chronic illnesses worldwide, the usage of microscopes and microscopic devices for screening tests and diagnosis has bolstered the market growth. However, the emergence of open-source software and the increasing costs of integrated microscopy systems have the potential to restrain the market growth in the predicted timeline.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3826
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Significant developments in electron microscopy, augmenting biological data, and availability of high precision and accurate data about the samples are propelling the growth of the electron microscope segment. The segment is foreseen to account for a sizeable share of the industry in the estimated years.
- The life sciences segment is projected to be the rapidly proliferating segment in the global market owing to the increasing research studies, investment and financial backing for biomedical research, and the augmenting requirement for microscopes in life science institutions.
- The penetration of microscopes and microscope software is the highest in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies accredited to the rapidly progressing drug research, expanding product pipeline, and increasing scope of quality assurance/quality checking studies in the companies. Moreover, the advent of advanced technologies that are time- and cost-efficient are further expected to bolster the segment’s growth in the projected timeframe.
- The Asia Pacific is foreseen to occupy a significant share of the market, occupying approximately 40% share of the global landscape. This can be accredited to escalating pool of elderly population, surging rate of chronic illnesses, growing requirement of the microscope for diagnostic purposes, and the rapid development of research and life science facilities in the region. Moreover, the increasing financial support from the government for the expansion of nanotechnology research is further adding to the regional growth.
- Prominent companies of the market include Nikon Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, Arivis AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Object Research Systems, Inc., Danaher Corporation, JEOL Ltd., Scientific Volume Imaging B.V., Olympus Corporation Oxford Instruments Plc., and Hitachi High-Tech Corporation, among others.
- In February 2021, ZEISS launched a digital microscope that enables all-in-one focus on real-time with extended depth of field that will allow the QA/QC researchers to focus completely on the sample while simultaneously simplifying the imaging process.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Microscope Software Market based on Microscope Type, Application, End-user, and Region:
Microscope Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Electron Microscope
- Optical Microscope
- Raman Microscope
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Neuroscience Research
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3826
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about customization options, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to suit your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States