Elevated tax imposition on FM cigarettes and other tobacco products across the globe is providing impetus to the global roll-your-own tobacco market.
Market Size – USD 7.51 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.60%, Market Trends- cost-effectiveness of the RYO tobacco
The global Roll-Your-Own Tobacco Product Market size was valued at USD 7.51 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to exceed USD 10.46 Billion in terms of revenue, at a CAGR of 4.60% through 2028. The market growth is driven by the cost-effectiveness of RYO tobacco products, and perceived lower health risks associated with the product as compared to the commercially produced tobacco products.
Loose tobacco or handmade cigarettes or are subject to fewer regulations and are levied with lesser taxes which has led to increased popularity of RYO tobacco products among lower financially weak consumers and low income groups. The prevalent notion that roll-your-own tobacco is less harmful than factory manufactured cigarettes and other products is offering lucrative growth opportunities for the industry. In addition, progressive tax increases on retail cigarette prices in the developed countries across the globe will supplement RYO tobacco product market share through 2028. However, more and more studies are suggesting that roll-your-own tobacco products are as harmful for you as ordinary cigarettes, which may act as a negative impact rendering factor for the RYO tobacco product market growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3828
Key findings in the Report:
- On the basis of product type, the roll-your-own tobacco product segmented is forecast to contribute significantly to the market revenue share through 2028 owing to the prevalent notion that RYO tobacco contains lesser toxic chemicals as compared to a commercially manufactured filtered cigarette or other tobacco products.
- Based on distribution channel, the online distribution segment is estimated to register a fastest growth rate during the analysis period owing to the growing popularity of online shopping portals among the young population. In addition, the growth in delivery services and app-based sellers apart from online tobacco products sales may also bolster segmental growth in the upcoming years.
- Regionally, Europe held over 55% of the RYO tobacco product market share in 2020 and is estimated to contribute significantly to the revenue share over the analysis period owing to increasing tax on tobacco for retail cigarette. Also, increasing consumer shift towards RYO tobacco products due to their cost-effectiveness will stimulate regional industry growth.
- North America is forecast to observe a notable growth rate of 4.7% over the projected timeline on account of surging product demand among students, adults and the female population in the region.
- Key players contributing towards the global RYO tobacco product market are Imperial Brands, HBI International, Shine Brands, Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Karma Filter Tips, Curved Papers, Inc., and Altria Group, Inc., among others.
- These industry players are adopting several strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, collaborations, new product development, and capacity expansion, to support market growth. Moreover, rise in investment in product portfolio expansion to cater to changing consumer demand will also boost product proliferation. For instance, in September 2020, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer, Japan Tobacco International, relaunched its Sterling Rolling Tobacco 3-in-1 box in a convenient pouch packaging format. The increasing consumer preference for convenient tobacco packaging was the notion behind product relaunch.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3828
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data, has segmented the global roll-your-own tobacco product market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018- 2028)
- RYO Tobacco
- Rolling Paper & Cigarette Tubes
- Filter & Paper Tip
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3828
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about customization options, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to suit your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States