Chicago, IL – HispanicPro, The Hispanic Professional Network, will host the “Women Who Lead in Healthcare” Webinar on Wednesday, March 17 at 3pm CST in celebration of Women’s History Month.
2021 marks HispanicPro’s ninth year of celebrating women’s achievements during the month of March. This year HispanicPro delivers a month-long virtual series of conversations with exceptional women who lead, inspire and engage.
With the “Women Who Lead in Healthcare” Webinar, HispanicPro brings together Chicago-area leading healthcare medical professionals who will shine light and spark awareness on the urgent need for COVID-19 vaccinations among the Latino community, one of the nation’s hardest hit minority groups by the coronavirus.
Zully Ramírez, Investigative Reporter, Telemundo Chicago
Subject Matter Experts:
- Dr. Geraldine Luna, Medical Director, Chicago Department of Public Health | Executive Board Director at MOLA (Medical Organization for Latino Advancement)
- Susana Gonzalez, RN, MSN, MHI, CNML | Nurse Consultant, ASI Medical Services – Adjunct Faculty, DePaul University & Morton College
- Adriana Nava, PhD, MPA, MSN, RN | President, National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN)
- COVID-19 and the Latino Community
- Addressing COVID-19 vaccination concerns among Latinos
- Health disparities in the Latino population
- Careers in Healthcare for Latinas
This is a free webinar. For more information and registration, visit: https://bit.ly/2021womenhealthcare
HispanicPro is the premiere business network for Latino professionals in the Midwest and one of the largest in the United States. HispanicPro has produced over 600 professional development in-person and virtual events for corporations seeking to hire Latino talent and brands looking to connect their products & services to our highly sought-after niche audience of diverse professionals, business leaders and influencers.