SHERIDAN, WY – Mar 12, 2021 – According to the recent study of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Morbidity and Mortality Report, 1/3 of American adults are not getting enough sleep on a regular basis. The odds of being sleep deprived has also increased significantly over the past years as the lines between work and home have become blurred and digital technology has firmly become part of our lifestyles.
Tatch Toussaint, Founder and CEO of Ruby Pineapple said “Sleep is the cornerstone of all self-care. And we are all aware that sleep is important for our health. Yet sleep quality and quantity are at an all-time low, with more and more people experiencing poor sleep. More than 50 million Americans already suffer from over 80 different sleep disorders and another 20 to 30 million suffer intermittent sleep problems each year. At least 25 million Americans (1 in 5 adults) suffer from sleep apnea, a serious sleep and breathing condition linked to hypertension, cognitive impairment, heart disease and stroke.”
“Like everything else, good sleep requires practices and habits. But if that’s not enough, consider trying these natural sleep aids:
- Magnesium – proven to help with longer sleep times, fewer early morning wakings, and better sleep efficiency
- Valerian Root Powder – herb native to Asia which promotes tranquility, reduces anxiety and improves sleep
- HOPS – used since ancient times to treat insomnia
- Lemon Balm Powder – aids relief restlessness and insomnia
- GABA – slows down the communication between your brain & your central nervous system, so you can relax, de-stress, and ultimately fall asleep
- Chamomile powder – commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer or sleep inducer
- Melatonin or the ‘sleep hormone’ – works with your body internal clock to let you know that it’s nighttime so you can relax and fall asleep easier”
According to CDC, not getting enough sleep is linked with many chronic diseases and conditions — such as:
- type 2 diabetes
- heart disease
It can also lead to motor vehicle crashes and mistakes at work, which cause a lot of injury and disability each year. Getting enough sleep is not a luxury — it is something everyone needs for good health.
About Ruby Pineapple
Ruby Pineapple is a wellness brand by moms, for moms. It’s the first brand to directly address the mom burnout symptoms because more than ever, being a mother, never an easy task, has become even more complicated during the coronavirus pandemic.
Their flagship Zzzleepy Mama contain all the natural ingredients mentioned above. All of the products are made in the USA, cGMP certified and third-party approved. They’re Non-GMO and Gluten Free. Consumers are also offered a lifetime guarantee if they’re not happy with the products.
For the latest news and offers, check out rubypineapple.net and follow @rubypineappleofficial on IG and Facebook.