The global filling machine market size is expected to reach USD 8.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is expected to advance at 4.2% CAGR over the forecast period. The continued advancements in packaging and filling machinery technology, changing consumer lifestyles, and large-scale integration of robotics & automation in filling machines are expected to drive industry growth through 2025. Furthermore, government regulations and norms concerning hygiene, safety, and product standardization have enabled industry players to effectively compete in this space. The increased awareness among consumers regarding food and beverage products, as well as personal care items, has compelled manufacturers to integrate novel filling and packaging practices in their setup, thus contributing to market growth.
The beverage industry has a substantial role to play in the filling machine market growth, as the sustained demand for energy drinks, sports drinks, and chilled beverages with delicate formulas necessitating the presence of proper filling and packaging mechanisms. Volumetric filling machines are used in the food and beverage industry to fill the specified amount of pastes, liquids, and creams into products. These machines are efficient, simple to clean, and have low maintenance cost with high-performance ratio. Industrialization, technological support, desired production output, robotics, and minimum human intervention are some of the factors attracting manufacturers to opt for technological support in operational processes. Other factors anticipated to drive the overall industry are the increased presence of green manufacturing practices in industry, and the rapid adoption of Industry 4.0.
Filling Machine Market Report Highlights
• In terms of product, volumetric filling machine was among the dominant segments in 2018 in the filling machines market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period; the aseptic filling machine segment is expected to advance at 4.4% CAGR through 2025
• With regards to mode of operation, the automatic filling machine segment is expected to be the dominant segment by 2025 in terms of revenue, accounting for a market share of over 50%
• The beverage segment is anticipated to lead the filling machines market in terms of application, being valued at USD 2.2 billion by 2025; this exponential growth is on account of high demand for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, wines, juices, and carbonated products among consumers, especially the youth
• The U.S. market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a rate of 7.4% over the forecast period; this is a critical market on account of the presence of major beverage companies, coupled with the positive environment for industrial automation in the country
• The global impact of the coronavirus pandemic has led to sweeping changes in various industries, with regards to handling of processes and production. As such, the demand for aseptic filling machines has witnessed expedited growth since the start of 2020, owing to the development of COVID-19 vaccines, as well as the sustained demand for disinfectant products
• In March 2021, Syntegon launched a new portfolio under the name Versynta, with the launch of the Versynta FFP (Flexible Filling Platform), which features an integratable isolator for filling aseptic and highly potent liquid active ingredients. The development is focused on the biotech and pharma sectors
• In February 2021, Krones do Brasil and Coca-Cola Andina announced the completion of a project for improving the PET line efficiency at the latter’s Jacarepaguá plant, resulting in the improvement of the efficiency of the filling technology provided by Krones, from 50% to 90%
Get Sample Copy of This Report At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/filling-machine-market/request/rs1
Filling Machine Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global filling machine market on the basis of products, mode of operation, application, and region:
Filling Machine Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Net Weight
Filling Machine Mode of Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Filling Machine Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Personal Care
Filling Machine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6511/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Wrapping Machine Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Machine Type (Stretch, Shrink), By Mode of Operation, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Packaging Machinery Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Machine Type (Filling, Labeling, Form-Fill-Seal, Cartoning, Wrapping, Palletizing, Bottling Line), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco. The organization offers syndicated as well as customized research reports, and consulting services catering to a number of critical industries across major regions and countries such as the US, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the MEA.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States