The global Smart Diapers Market size is projected to reach USD 11.4 billion by 2025, further growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2025 according to a report by Million Insights. The launch of the smart wearable is encouraging this industry manufacturer to focus on producing sensor-integrated diapers that will enable caregivers to take better care of babies and adults.
The market demand is predominantly contributed by the geriatric population. Healthcare institutions, Clinics, and elder age homes with elderly people are also prominent users that are expected to drive the market over the forecast period. One of the restraints to market growth is the risk of infections such as urethra inflammation in the aging population. Top companies in the market are offering solutions to prevent infectious diseases and reduce the possibilities in the future by developing Bluetooth devices, software, and sensors.
To download the sample PDF of “Smart Diapers Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-smart-diapers-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific is expected to expand from 2019 to 2025 at the highest CAGR of 5.7%. New players are entering the market with new technologies such as smart diapers with integrated sensors, this is a key factor in driving the smart diapers market in the region. Nuclear families with increasing population in this region are a key factor boosting the market growth. Rising birth rates are projected to provide market growth opportunities in Asia Pacific and the Middle East region. Owing to the increasing preference for technology-led smart products which makes life easier for people with busy schedules and lifestyles, North America and Europe hold a commanding share of the global market.
Key players in this market are Alphabet’s Verily, SINOPULSAR, ElderSens, Smartipants, Monit Corp., Abena Nova, Indiegogo, Simativa (Australia), Pixie Scientific and Opro9. Some of the key market players focus on delivering new smart sensors for the diapers, which are well-updated with innovations such as Alert plus. Companies like Alphabet’s Verily and Pixie Scientific were the leading players, in 2018.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Babies segment in the smart diapers market segmented by end user is expected to have 57.2% market share by 2025
• North America holds the largest share of the global market, in 2018. It accounted for 34.1% share and is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
• The industry is highly competitive due to the presence of main players including Abena Nova; Simativa; ElderSens; Alphabet’s Verily; Monit Corp.; Opro9; Sino pulsar technology Inc.; and Pixie Scientific
• Due to the increasing population and growing awareness among consumers the smart diapers market is anticipated to witness significant growth in Asia pacific region.
Million Insights has segmented the global smart diapers market based on product, packaging, distribution channel, and region:
Smart Diapers End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Smart Diapers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Power Bank Market: The global power bank market size is projected to account for USD 27.8 billion by 2027 and is expected to grow with 18.4% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027. Currently, the power bank has become an essential mobile accessory.
• Self-service Technology Market: The global self-service technology market size is anticipated to account for USD 46.03 billion by 2027, growing with 6.7% CAGR over the forecast duration. The growth if the market is attributed to the several benefits offered by the self-service technologies to both consumers and businesses.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar