About their podcast, Mark and Troy explain, “this podcast focuses on 15 Minute Segments to help teach you how to retire with purpose, on time. We believe that an enjoyable and lasting retirement is dependent on securing sustainable income. It is a shame to see someone work their entire life only to end up worried and anxious in retirement because they did not plan to replace their paycheck with income they cannot outlive. Your desired lifestyle is reliant on your ability to maximize your guaranteed income sources such as: Social Security, Pension, and additional lifetime income from personal savings. Outliving your money is not an option.”
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/NbVWxfdr94s
Mark and Troy continued, “We’re likely to introduce you to strategies that other financial firms won’t. That is because they either don’t understand them or don’t align with their firm’s financial objectives. It’s our belief that your retirement savings should be maximized for your benefit, not ours or that of our company. You deserve clarity, transparency, and the comfort of owning an income stream that will last as long as you do regardless of economic conditions.”
About the Triplett Westendorf Financial Group
The Triplett Westendorf Financial Group specializes in working with professionals, as well as those individuals at or nearing retirement. Their clients appreciate quality education and demand a firm that places a high value on proper planning. Helping them grow their wealth is one thing; turning it into income the right way is another. Using the PT5 Planning Process, the Triplett-Westendorf Purpose and Timeline 5 Step Planning Process (PT5) begins with Discovery. Understanding where they are now, and then defining where they want to go (Purpose) and when they want to get there (Timeline), programs their financial GPS.
As an SEC investment advisor representative of Royal Fund Management – an SEC registered investment advisor, Mark Triplett is an Investment Adviser Representative of and advisory services offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC, a SEC registered Investment Adviser. Nothing contained should be considered an offer to buy or sell securities. Different investments have differing risks associated with them and not all investments are appropriate for all investors.
- Investment Adviser Representative of/and investment advisory services offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC. Royal Fund Management is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Content should not be construed as personalized investment advice nor should it be interpreted as an offer to buy or sell any securities mentioned. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for an investor.
- The tax, legal, and estate planning information provided is general in nature. It should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. There are no assurances that an investor’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.