The global sinus dilation devices market size is expected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. The demand of the market is driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic sinusitis. Moreover, the growing adoption of minimally invasive procedures owing to favorable reimbursement scenarios is expected to augment the market development.
The increasing acceptance of MIS (Minimally Invasive Surgeries) in both developed and developing countries due to the benefits associated with it, such as decreased blood loss and less recovery time and hospital stays, is likely to boost the growth of the global sinus dilation devices market. Minimally invasive surgeries, such as Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS), are commonly used due to the favorable reimbursement conditions, with higher success rates than other procedures. Moreover, recent technological advancements and product launches by key market players are augmenting the growth of the market.
Sinus Dilation Devices Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product, the balloon sinus dilation devices segment held the largest market share in 2017. The growth is attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic sinusitis and the adoption of balloon sinuplasty procedures.
• On the basis of procedure, the standalone procedures segment held a major share in the global sinus dilation devices market in 2017 owing to the higher success rate of revision surgeries.
• On the basis of application, the adult application segment held the largest market in 2017 owing to the rise in the prevalence of sinusitis among adults.
• The Asia Pacific is likely to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to increasing awareness about surgical procedures of the sinus.
Get Sample Copy of This Premium Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sinus-dilation-devices-market/request/rs1
Sinus Dilation Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global sinus dilation devices market on the basis of product, procedure, application, end use, and region:
Sinus Dilation Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Balloon Sinus Dilation Devices
• Sinus Stents/Implants
• Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) Instrument Sets
Sinus Dilation Devices Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Sinus Dilation Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Sinus Dilation Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• ENT Clinics/In Office
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Sinus Dilation Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Sinus Dilation Devices Market
• Smith & Nephew
• Entellus Medical, Inc.
• Intersect ENT, Inc.
• Olympus Corporation
• SinuSys Corporation
• Acclarent, Inc.,
• Jilin Coronado Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd.
• Meril Life Sciences Private Limited
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5510/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Direct Energy Medical Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Radiation, Radiofrequency, Ultrasound, Microwave), By Application (Aesthetics, Cardiovascular, Gynecology), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Neurovascular Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Therapeutic Applications (Stroke, Cerebral Artery, Cerebral Aneurysm), By Device, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States