As pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies increase their R&D expenditure, tensiometer market is expected to expand
Market Size – USD 111.2 million in 2020 Market Growth – 8% Market Trends – increasing demand quality. Control and R&D in industries
The Global Tensiometer Market size is expected to reach USD 205.6 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 8% according to a new report by Reports and Data. The expansion of the industries that widely use tensiometers is one of the main factors driving the growth of the global tensiometer market. For instance, tensiometers are widely used in process monitoring and quality control which are important aspects in the development of coating, painting, electroplating, gluing, cleaning and in many other chemical processes. The also measure the dynamic surface tension of liquids which enables their use in both, research and development laboratories, as well as process monitoring directly at manufacturing plants. As pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies increase their R&D expenditure, oil and gas exploration ventures gain impetus, manufacturing processes become more impeccable, quality control becomes stricter and technologies become more advanced, the market for tensiometer is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period.
Get a Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3892
The key players in the global tensiometer market are KRÜSS GmbH (Germany), DataPhysics Instruments GmbH (Germany), Biolin Scientific AB (Sweden), Kyowa Interface Science Co. Ltd. (Japan), LAUDA Scientific GmbH (Germany), TECLIS Scientific (France), Apex Instruments Co. Pvt. Ltd. (India), Pro-Pack Materials (Singapore), USA KINO Industry Co. Ltd. (US), and Kibron Inc. Oy (Finland). However, the slow shifting from traditional methods to more modern ones and a lack of skilled personnel will restrain marketgrowth.
Key Highlights From The Report:
- In February 2019, Biolin Scientific launched Attension Theta Flex, a new optical tensiometer. Attension Theta Flex enables all measurements in one instrument, owing to the modular design with several measurement options and all-inclusive software. It is designed to be applicable to both industrial and research needs and boasts of a completely new design DNA in both hardware and software.
- Optical tensiometers, force tensiometers, volumetric tensiometers, bubble pressure tensiometers, and accessories are the different types of tensiometers. In 2020, the optical tensiometers segment had the largest market share
- The tensiometer market is divided into chemical, oil & gas, nuclear, pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, and other industries based on the end consumer. In 2020, the chemical industry segment had the largest share of the tensiometer market.
- Asia Pacific had the largest share of the tensiometer market in 2020. Chemical production growth in China, growth in the Indian oil and gas industry, growing demand for primary energy in India, and growth in the Asian medical device and pharmaceutical sector are all pushing the tensiometer industry forward.
- The tensiometer market size is also being augmented by increasing investment in oil and gas industry.
- The robust pharmaceutical industry in North America will be adding impetus to the tensiometer market in the region.
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global tensiometer market report on the basis of product, end user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Optical Tensiometers
- Force Tensiometers
- Volumetric Tensiometers
- Bubble Pressure Tensiometers
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical
- Medical Device
- Other Industries
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific (RoAPAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of content:
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
1.3.1 Markets Covered
1.3.2 Years Considered for the Study
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Approach
2.1.1 Secondary Data
22.214.171.124 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Optical and Force Tensiometers Market Overview
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
Request for Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tensiometer-market/toc
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of the clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States