The global athleisure market size is expected to reach at USD 517.5 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 8.1%. The growing adoption of fashionable sportswear at workplaces is anticipated in better market growth. Moreover, the brand campaigns and social media influence in millennial is expected to remain pivotal for market growth in the coming years, as athleisure is trending in the fashion industry. Also, in the past few years the urban lifestyle and increased participation in sports has triggered the market demand.
The growing dependence on E-commerce and the consumer need for contactless deliveries is helping the fashion industry to regain normalcy in the pandemic. The market witnessed a steep decline in 2020. However, the market is expected to resume owing to consumer demand and constancy in supply chain for sports apparels and products. It is also predicted, there will be more emphasis on athleisure apparels based on shift in consumer preference and improved levels of hygiene in retail stores.
Athleisure Market Report Suggest:
• Premium athleisure accounted for 65% in 2018, based on significant presence of key players and emergence of business opportunities. Manufacturers are now focusing on high quality premium products.
• Online distribution channels are likely to result as fast growing segments attributing to convenience of ease of shopping. They are also expected to play an essential role in influencing consumer preferences.
• Companies such as Adidas, Nike, and Puma are launching their online websites wherein consumers can buy their products directly.
• The key players are majorly investing in technology and e-commerce and modernize their operations. For instance, Adidas closed some of their stores in 2018 to focus entirely on e-commerce.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/athleisure-market/request/rs1
Athleisure Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global athleisure market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Athleisure Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Athleisure Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Athleisure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
List of Key Players of Athleisure Market
• Adidas AG
• Nike Inc
• Puma SE
• Under Armor Inc.
• AJIO Company
• Human Performance Engineering
• EYSOM LLC
• Espirit Retail B.V. & Co KG
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6188/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Vegan Women’s Fashion Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Accessories, Clothing & Apparel, Footwear), By Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Specialty Stores), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Hosiery Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Sheer, Non-sheer), By Application (Women, Men), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, CSA, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in India and the US, and headquartered in San Francisco. The organization offers syndicated and customized research reports in 46 industries across 25 major global economies.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States