The global specialty carbon black market size is projected to touch USD 4.0 billion by 2027, as per a new report by Million Insights. The market is projected to register 8.9% CAGR over the forecast duration. Increasing use of the product in agriculture mulch film, refuse sacks, industrial bags and photographic containers are driving the market growth. In lithium-ion batteries, graphite powder and specialty carbon black are used in order to improve the electrical conductivity.
It displays excellent properties such as stability at higher voltage, improved adhesion and less solvent. Owing to this, specialty black powder is increasingly used in applications such as grid storage, E-bike, mild hybrid vehicle, hybrid vehicles and telecom industries. In addition, it provides electrical antistatic and conductivity features to plastic materials.
To download the sample PDF of Specialty Carbon Black Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/specialty-carbon-black-market/request-sample
The product is formulated in five categories such as lampblack, acetylene black, furnace black, thermal black and channel process. In these processes, different raw materials such as acetylene gas, coal gas, petroleum gas and natural gas are used. Fluctuation in crude oil prices because of the supply-demand gap, political imbalance and seasonal variations are driving the use of alternate fuel.
The specialty carbon black market key participants are Birla Carbon, Continental Carbon Company, Cabot Corp. and Omsk Carbon Group among others. Major market players are focusing on procuring raw material conveniently to gain a competitive edge over their peers.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Depending on the grade, conductive carbon black segment is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast duration.
• This growth is fueled by the growing use of conductive carbon black in the manufacturing of plastic compounds.
• The Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the highest growth of 6.4% from 2020 to 2027.
• Major chemical companies such as Sid Richardson, Mitsubishi and Evonik Industries are integrated into the value chain from carbon black production to feedstock manufacturing.
Million Insights has segmented the global specialty carbon black market on the basis of grade and region:
Specialty Carbon Black Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Conductive Carbon Black
• Conductive Polymers
• Paints & Coatings
• Battery Electrodes
• Printing Inks
• Fiber Carbon Black
• Polyester Fiber
• PP Masterbatches
• Nylon Textiles
• Other Synthetic Fibers
• Food Contact Carbon Black
• Film & Sheet
• Consumer Molded Parts
• Other Carbon Black
Specialty Carbon Black Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Southeast Asia
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Specialty Carbon Black Market
• Cabot Corp.
• Birla Carbon
• Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd.
• Continental Carbon Company
• Omsk Carbon Group
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Anti-Fatigue Cosmetics Market: The global anti-fatigue cosmetics market size is expected to register revenue of USD 18.9 Million by the end of 2025. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2025.
• Roaming Tariff Market: The global roaming tariff market is projected to attain USD 88.9 billion, by the end of 2027, and is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar