The global automatic number plate recognition system market size is expected to reach USD 3.0 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Advancements in traffic monitoring technologies have resulted in the development of mass surveillance technology that can capture vehicle images and identify the license number. In addition, it facilitates the detection of stolen or lost vehicles.
The Covid-19 pandemic has largely impacted the market growth, causing uncertainty in the automotive sector. Despite the current market scenario, prominent breakthroughs were made in the past few months. For instance, the first clean air zone in England was launched in March 2021 to prosecute commercial vehicles that do not meet the necessary emission standards. On 12th March 2021, a new parking technology using the ANPR system was introduced at Ipswich Hospital to allow visitors and patients to park more conveniently for everyone to park.
Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Market Report Highlights
• Based on type, fixed systems was the leading segment in 2018, accounting for the higher revenue share. This growth is factored by the high product demand by traffic police/personnel and other defense forces
• Based on component, hardware segment dominated the market in 2018 and the emergence of IoT has enabled the rapid integration of hardware systems into cloud-based software solutions
• Based on application, the traffic management segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period. The traffic management systems help improve the traffic flow through information exchange
• Based on region, North America maintained the dominant position in 2018 due to the rapid digitalization of traffic monitoring devices on bridges, highways, and tunnels.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automatic-number-plate-recognition-systems-market/request/rs1
Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global ANPR system market based on type, component, application, end use, and region:
Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Fixed ANPR Systems
• Portable ANPR Systems
Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• ANPR Computer/Processor
• Frame Grabber
• Relay Cards
• Installation & Deployment
• Training & Consulting
• Testing Service
Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Security & Surveillance
• Toll Management
• Parking Management
• Traffic Management
Automatic Number Plate Recognition System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Market
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• ARH, Inc.
• Axis Communications AB
• Kapsch Group
• Genetec Inc.
• NDI Recognition Systems Ltd.
• VAXTOR TECHNOLOGIES
• Tattile Srl
• Selex ES Inc.
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6961/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Automated Parking Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component, By Structure Type, By Platform Type, By Automation Level, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Automated Sortation System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Linear Sortation, Loop Sortation), By End-use Industry (Retail & E-commerce, Transportation & Logistics), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States