The global humidity sensor market size is estimated to reach USD 1.5 billion, by the end of 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The standard regulations are made by the organizations like Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and FSSAI for food standards for the quality and safety of food. This has triggered need for processed food, which is stored under ambient moisture. Sensors help to controlling and monitoring moisture level in food, beverage and healthcare industries. These sensing solutions provide higher accuracy, long durability, which in turn is projected to boost the need for humidity sensors.
Miniaturization solutions makes sensor integrated into portable devices. The product has a high demand from household, energy-saving and healthcare applications. These sensors are also playing a vital role in monitoring respiratory systems, dehumidifiers, and baby monitors. In addition, the sensor is useful in optimizing smart condensation in refrigerators, air cooling systems, batteries for intrusion detection, and for engine control in the automotive sector.
To download the sample PDF of “Humidity Sensor Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-humidity-sensor-market/request-sample
Increasing adoption of IoT solutions and advanced technology support is projected to propel the market growth. Wireless sensor solutions are designed with the help of the IoT network. Additionally, the integration of piezoelectric technology with fabrication technologies and CMOS technology is used to fabricate advanced sensors. These sensors consume less power and provide high transducer performance with easy implementation. All these key factors are projected to propel the market growth.
Key manufacturers in the humidity sensors market include Delphi Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies, Honeywell International, Continental AG, Hitachi, Ltd., and BEI Sensors.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Based on the end-use, automotive type segment is projected to exceed at substantial rate owing to high demand applications such as moisture level measurements and eliminating windscreen fogging.
• Absolute humidity sensors category is estimated to grow at a fastest CAGR over the forecasted period, from 2019 to 2025.
• Asia Pacific region is projected to propel at the highest CAGR, due to the growing industrial infrastructural development across the countries such as China, and India.
• Manufacturers focus on developing innovative sensors using advanced technologies especially for mobile applications.
Million Insights has segmented the global humidity sensor market based on type, end use, and region:
Humidity Sensor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Absolute Humidity Sensor
• Relative Humidity Sensor
• Others (Optical Hygrometer, Oscillating Hygrometer, and Gravimetric Hygrometer)
Humidity Sensor End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Building Automation & Domestic Appliances
• Food & Beverages
Humidity Sensor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Industrial Boilers Market: The global industrial boilers market size is anticipated to value USD 18.3 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
• Pre-engineered Building Market: The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar