The global cellular health screening market size is projected to reach USD 3.8 billion by 2026, as per an expansive study by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is projected to advance at a healthy CAGR of 9.3% during this period. Major market drivers include rising adoption of telomere performance programs and the rising importance of health adjusted life expectancy (HALE). In addition to this, the increased participation by governments in terms of initiatives for preventive healthcare, and growing prevalence of chronic diseases, are also expected to positively influence market growth. Furthermore, increasing investments aimed at enhancing and improving the healthcare sector, continued focus on research and development, and rapidly growing adoption of direct to customer approach are also expected to drive the industry development over the coming years.
With the drastic shift in lifestyle patterns brought about by hectic work environments, there is an increasing need among consumers to determine how well their body is functioning. Cellular health screening helps in gaining an insight about a person’s health at the cellular level. In short, this technology aids in determination of cellular health and function, cellular toxicity, muscle mass, it’s quality and quantity, fat mass, and intra- and extracellular fluid levels. Some of the notable tests in the industry include telomere testing, oxidative stress testing, heavy metal testing, and inflammation testing. Telomere testing can be used to understand cellular age, facilitating patients to take preventive steps such as regular cellular health screening to prevent telomere shortening, which is associated with lower life expectancy. However, the growth of the cellular health screening market can be expected to be restrained by the differences in the costs of kits offered by market players, and problems associated with the transport of samples.
Cellular Health Screening Market Report Highlights
• According to the WHO, the U.S. is a notable economy witnessing decrease in HALE due to rising use of drugs such as opioids, leading to drug overdoses. Similarly, according to the World Economic Forum in 2016, HALE in Japan decreased from 85.7 to 83.7, due to adoption of unhealthy lifestyles
• As per the UNFPA, in 2017, the ageing population was 11.5 % of the overall 7 billion population, which is expected to rise to 22.0% in 2050. Thus, an increase in geriatric population is a major factor expected to fuel the growth of the telomere tests segment in the global cellular health screening market
• In terms of sample type, saliva-based testing is anticipated to witness the highest growth in the cellular health screening market, owing to increasing awareness and rising number of tests that cater to easy, at-home testing
• Based on collection site, hospitals accounted for the highest share in the cellular health screening market in 2018; on the other hand, home settings are expected to offer a lot of scope for industry growth in the coming years
• North America held the largest share in the cellular health screening market in 2018, due to the presence of a large number of market players, coupled with the availability of technologically advanced infrastructure
• The COVID-19 pandemic has led to development of novel testing procedures in order to combat the coronavirus. The Spanish National Cancer Research Center carried out a study in collaboration with the COVID-IFEMA Campaign Hospital, concluding that shorter telomere is directly related to the severity of the coronavirus; such developments are expected to amplify industry growth
• Key industry players such as Titanovo; Telomere Diagnostics Inc.; Cell Science Systems; Life Length; and Genova Diagnostics, among others, have resorted to collaborations and acquisitions in order to gain advantage over the competition
• In August 2020, a study was published in the journal ‘Science Advances’, wherein a research team from the NUS Institute for Health Innovation & Technology developed an innovative method to measure the absolute telomere length of individual telomeres in less than 3 hours; such advances can be expected to accelerate the diagnosis for age-related diseases and cancer in the future
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cellular-health-screening-market/request/rs1
Cellular Health Screening Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global cellular health screening market on the basis of test type, sample, collection site, and region:
Cellular Health Screening Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Single Test Panels
• Oxidative stress
• Multi Test Panels
Cellular Health Screening Sample Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Cellular Health Screening Collection Site Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Diagnostic Labs
Cellular Health Screening Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Inquiry For Customization In Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6765/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Newborn Screening, Infectious Disease Testing, Forensics, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring), By Card Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Laboratory Tests, Genetic Tests, Imaging, Endoscopy), By Application (Breast, Lung, Liver, Cervical, Colorectal, Skin), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s expansive database offers in-depth analysis across a range of industries such as chemicals, F&B, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States