The global distributed temperature sensing market size is anticipated to reach USD 849.0 million by 2025, It is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.7% from 2019 to 2025. The adoption of DTS sensors has rapidly increased in recent years due to its cost advantages. It employs standard telecom fiber that requires no special sensors and therefore supporting cost-saving. The cost of material, installation, system design, and maintenance is low for these sensors, thus, positively influence the overall market growth.
DTS offer fully distributed data with an increased amount of information transferred and minimized uncertainties. Furthermore, these sensors offer very high reliability and offer other advantages, such as high-temperature performance, long measuring ranges, high-temperature resolutions. Presently, the safety of the workers in manufacturing plants has become important and the rules pertaining to their safety have increased over recent years. This is driving the DTS market growth. DTS has empowered heavy-duty industries to monitor temperature and pressure through which leakage or fire to avoid any casualties.
Distributed Temperature Sensing Market Report Highlights
• Based on measuring principle, Optical Time Domain Reflectometry (OTDR) holds a significant revenue share and is set to continue this trend over the forecast period, on account of its high usage and robust measurements
• On the basis of fiber type, multi-mode fiber segment is projected to cater majority revenue share and is also projected to expand at the fastest growth rate over the forecast period. The segment product offers better temperature resolution that its counterparts
• Based on the application, oil and gas segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period and has found extensive application across drilling, petrochemical plants, pipelines, floating-roof tanks/fixed-roof tanks, and others
• Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth rate from 2019 to 2025, owing to the increasing adoption of cost-effective and reliable temperature measuring solutions
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/distributed-temperature-sensing-market/request/rs1
Distributed Temperature Sensing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global distributed temperature sensing market based on operating principle, fiber type, application, and region:
Distributed Temperature Sensing Operating Principle Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Optical Time Domain Reflectometry (OTDR)
• Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry (OFDR)
Distributed Temperature Sensing Fiber Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Single-Mode Fiber
• Multi-Mode Fiber
Distributed Temperature Sensing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Oil and Gas
• Power and Utility
• Safety and Security
• Civil Engineering
Distributed Temperature Sensing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Distributed Temperature Sensing Market
• Silixa Ltd
• AP Sensing GmbH
• NKT Photonics A/S
• Sensornet Limited
• OFS Fitel, LLC
• Schlumberger Limited
• Yokogawa Corporation of America
Inquiry For Customization In Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6940/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Application Specific Integrated Circuit Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Full Custom, Semi-custom, Programmable), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States