The global warehouse order picking market size is projected to reach USD 11.16 billion by 2025 and expected to grow with CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025, according to Million Insights. The increasing demand for automation in warehouses to reduce operational time and to increase order fulfilment productivity is a key factor to drive the market growth over the forecast period. In addition, the rapid growth of the e-commerce sector has increased the demand for warehouses worldwide, thereby, expected to propel the demand for order picking systems.
To download the sample PDF of “Warehouse Order Picking Market Report” please click here:
Order picking accounts for around 50-55% cost of the total warehouse operating cost. Hence, the warehouse industry is industry is witnessing shift towards the adoption of new technologies wherein convectional processes are replacing with semi-automated and automated solutions. Convectional method includes paper-based picking in which labours have provided batch numbers to pick up specific orders. This method has been replaced with augmented reality as well as voice-based solutions. These factors are expected to reduce the operational cost, thereby improving efficiency and reduce response time.
Globalization has increased the complexity in supply chain networks due to which market players are outsourcing their storage and manufacturing operations from a third party. Furthermore, growing demand for management of supply chain operations has enforced the companies to upgrade their product as well as service offerings which will help them to gain a maximum customer base.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, barcode scanning/RFID based solutions held the warehouse order picking market share of more than 25% of the global revenue.
• On the basis of deployment, cloud segment is projected to have substantial growth during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to its benefits such as reduced error margins, track logistics in real-time which is expected to improve efficiency and productivity.
• In 2018, North America held the largest market share in terms of revenue and projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. KNAPP AG, Sanderson, Bastian Solutions, Inc., AB & R, QC Software, LLC, and Barcodes, Inc., are key players operating in this market.
Million Insights has segmented the global warehouse order picking market based solutions, deployment, application, and region:
Warehouse Order Picking Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Barcode scanning/RFID picking
Warehouse Order Picking Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Warehouse Order Picking Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Healthcare, Pharma, and Cosmetics
• Transportation & Logistics
Warehouse Order Picking Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases By Million Insights:
• Plant Genotyping Equipment Market – The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
• Automotive Hypervisor Market – The global automotive hypervisor market is anticipated to generate a revenue of USD 698.2 million by 2025 and growing at a CAGR of 33.2% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar