The global industrial fabric market is forecast to reach USD 178.99 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. These fabrics are unique materials that are used in aerospace, and automotive industries for various purposes such as for making conveyor belt, flame-resistant apparel, protective apparel, automotive carpets, and many others.
The market for such fabrics is influenced by the rising industries due to urbanization. The rising applications conveyor belt, and protective apparel are booming the market for such fabrics. The automotive sector is depended on this market for manufacturing of carpets, seat belts, seat coverings, and many others. The cost price of the raw materials continuously fluctuates, and strict government regulations are creating a market restraint.
The factors mentioned above jointly create opportunities for the market growth while factors such as critical effects of non-apparel fabrics manufacturing add limitations in the market. However, each element would have a specific impact on the market during the forecast period. Consistent developments in the market of fabrics used for industrial purposes owing to innovative efforts have improved the efficiency of fabrics.
In the Asia Pacific region due to the sudden rise in population and rapid urbanization, the market for such fabrics is propelling at a swift rate. The rising economy in counties like China and Japan due to favorable political, social, and economic conditions are helping the market to grow. Construction, transportation and automotive industries of the APAC region are using these fabrics for the production of belts and automotive carpets used in vehicles. China is the highest manufacturer and consumer of such fabrics.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2141
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Automotive and transportation industries held the largest market share of 37.3% in the year 2018. Industrial purpose fabric products are used in the manufacturing of seat covers, seat belts, and carpets of vehicles. The products of this market have high affinity, high strength, controlled deformation, and abrasion resistance.
- The polyester segment is forecasted to witness the highest CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. This segment is rising since this material has good elasticity, high durability, quick-drying property, high resistance, high strength, and many others.
- Automotive carpet segment held the largest market share of 29.5% in the year 2018. China became the largest consumer of this segment owing to the ever-growing construction and automotive industry along with the aerospace industry in this region because of the growing urbanization and industrialization. China became a leader in the world for production and consumption of industrial fabric products because of its low-cost labor, and the rise in urbanization with an expanding economy compared with other countries.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Countries like India, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Japan are rapidly catching up with the growth in the industrial fabric market. The countries in this region have undertaken various measures towards the automotive project, which is propelling the market growth.
- Key participants Habasit, Dupont, Forbo International SA, Cerex Advanced Fabrics, Inc., Toray Industries, Inc., Freudenberg & Co. Kg, Bridgestone Corporation, Johns Manville, Barnet Gmbh & Co. Kg, and Fitesa, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Industrial Fabrics market on the basis of fiber type, application, end-users and region:
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Conveyor Belts
- Transmission Belts
- Protective Apparel
- Automotive Carpet
- Flame Resistant Apparels
Fiber Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
End-Users Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Automotive & Transportation
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-fabrics-market
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Industrial Fabric Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Industrial Fabric Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing demand from the automotive industry
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. Forbo International Sa
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. Cerex Advanced Fabrics, Inc
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. Toray Industries, Inc.
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States