The global anti aging products market is expected to reach at USD 51.5 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 5.2%. The rising importance of moisturizers, shampoo, and hair oils to cover grey hair, improve softness of hair, and increase shining features is expected to remain a favorable factor. Furthermore, growing application of hair care among men in order to maintain hair growth for a longer time is expected to be a key trend in the near future.
U.S. based hair care brand K18 has officially launched in Singapore in December 2020 with a hope to encourage hair salons and increase their profitability. It also aims to provide state-of-the-art technology for hair treatments within a lesser estimated time. Along with constantly changing guidelines and reduced business hours during the pandemic, the technology is said to become the ‘next revolution’ in hair care treatments. With this, a client can be served with hair services in just four minutes without having to wait longer. In addition, the demand for home-care treatments gained a huge traction amid the pandemic.
Browse Detailed Study Of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-aging-products-market
Anti Aging Products Market Report Highlights
• The hair care segment is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025.
• Supermarkets and hypermarkets dominated the industry with an overall share of above 50.0% in 2018.
• The emerging markets are adopting innovation to amplify their consumer base. Additionally, the adoption of state-of-the-art facilities are likely to offer quality products at reasonable costs. Therefore, it is anticipated in attracting new consumers along with encouragement for innovation.
• North America dominated the industry, accounting for above 35.0% share of the global revenue in 2018.
Ask for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-aging-products-market/request/rs1
Anti Aging Products Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global anti aging products market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Anti Aging Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
Anti Aging Products Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
• Convenience Stores
Anti Aging Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Anti Aging Products Market
• Estee Lauder Inc
• Procter & Gamble
• PhotoMedex Inc
• Cellex-C International Inc
• The Boots Company Plc
• PmdBeauty Inc
Enquire For Customization In Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6302/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States