Onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the nail, is the most common nail infection worldwide, causing discoloration and thickening of the affected nail plate.
What are Onychomycosis causes?
Onychomycosis was initially thought to be caused by dermatophytes predominantly; however, new research has revealed that mixed infections and those caused by nondermatophyte molds (NDMs) are more prevalent than thought previously, especially in warmer climates.
How has Onychomycosis affected population?
- The prevalent population of Onychomycosis in the United States was found to be 35,829,110 in 2017.
- The total Onychomycosis prevalent cases were highest in the United States, followed by Japan and France. Spain accounted for the least number of prevalent cases among the 7MM.
- Adults and elderly are more likely to suffer from Onychomycosis when compared to children and adolescents.
DelveInsight’s “Onychomycosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Onychomycosis , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Onychomycosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Onychomycosis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Onychomycosis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Onychomycosis market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Onychomycosis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
According to DelveInsight, the Onychomycosis market was estimated to be USD 3842.6 million in 2017, which is anticipated to increase by 2030.
Among EU5 countries, France had the highest market size, with USD 428.4 Million in 2017, while Spain had the smallest market size of onychomycosis with USD 52.1 Million in 2017.
To know more, request sample pages @Onychomycosis Market Landscape
How many key players are involved in developing Onychomycosis therapies?
Pfizer, Bausch Health, Sato Pharmaceutical, Eisai, Moberg Pharma, Blueberry Therapeutics, Mycovia Pharmaceuticals, Meiji Seika Pharma, NovaBiotics, Hallux, and many others are involved in developing Onychomycosis therapies.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Onychomycosis , explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Onychomycosis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Onychomycosis are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Onychomycosis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Onychomycosis market
Request sample pages for more information on Onychomycosis Market Size