The global grain mill products market size is expected to reach USD 797.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period. Growing preference for gluten-free food, coupled with changing trends in milling technology such as dry and wet milling based on various applications, is likely to create robust demand for grain mills over the anticipated years. In addition to this, rising awareness among the people about the benefits of automation in milling such as, higher yield and higher operational efficiency is expected to fuel the market growth. Furthermore, some of the other factors such as the increasing per capita consumption across U.S. and U.K. and increasing demand from Asian pacific countries are expected to fuel the market expansion in the upcoming years.
Availability of effective technologies for preparation of breads, noodles, pastas, and other flour-based products have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. For instance, Nippon Flour Millings Co. Ltd. and Tofuku Flour Mills Co. Ltd. are amongst the main suppliers for milled flour manufacturing noodles and ramen under the brand name, Nissin Foods. As per the South China Morning Post, in 2017, Nissin Foods owned approximately 65% of the total market share as a noodle supplier. Wheat held the largest share of 41.3% in 2018. The wheat flour has several applications from bakery to confectionary and from household to commercial use. The global grain milling industry is witnessing a growing uptake for modification technologies and flours are fortified with additives, micronutrients, and a variety of ingredients. This, in turn, is augmenting the demand for wheat flour worldwide.
Grain Mill Products Market Report Highlights
• Collaborations, mergers & acquisitions are crucial strategies used by key players for market expansion. For instance, in May 2019, Premier Flour-milling and ingredient company Ardent Mills announces investment in Denver Community Mill to support the annex by Ardent Mills
• Novel product launches are known to boost the growth in demands in the market. For example, in February 2021, Fazer responds to parents’ wishes by introducing the new Fazer for Minis product family to the market
• By product, wheat accounted for 41.3% share of the total revenue in 2018 and is projected to exhibit significant growth over the coming years
• By Region, North America is projected to generate a revenue of USD 238.2 billion by 2025
• Demand for grain mills is increasing in countries such as U.K., Germany, Iran, and India due to higher domestic consumption, growing population, increasing per capita income, and shift in the taste preferences of consumers
• The grain mill products market is highly competitive in nature with the major players including Ardent Mills, Fazer Group, ConAgra, Grain Millers, King Arthur Flour, and Goodman Fielder
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/grain-mill-products-market/request/rs1
Grain Mill Products Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global grain mill products market on the basis of product and region:
Grain Mill Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Grain Mill Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025))
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6463/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Rice Seed Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Hybrid, Open-pollinated Varieties), By Grain Size (Long, Medium, Short), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Non-GMO Food Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food Specialty Stores), By Product (Cereals & Grains, Meat & Poultry), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s rich database includes in-depth analysis across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States