The global driving simulator market size is projected to be USD 6.1 billion by 2027, as estimated by Million Insights in its new report. It is further estimated that the market would witness 3.4% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The emergence of ADAS in automobile and growing focus on research and development to build vehicles with advanced features are driving the demand for the market. Driving simulators helps in evaluating the performance of the vehicles in real-time under a controlled environment. Further, the advent of autonomous vehicles is supplementing the market growth.
These simulators help in training the new recruits and enhancing the skills of experienced operators in industries such as automobile, marine and aviation. Driving simulators are capable of offering driving lessons from basics to advance. Under this, drivers get exposure to various challenges that they might face during real-time driving. Thus, these methods help in ensuring passenger safety.
To download the sample PDF of “Driving Simulator Market Report” please click here:
In the aviation sector, the simulators are used to train pilots of commercial aircraft, military aircraft and helicopters. In addition, simulators are gaining traction in various other industries such as gaming and motorsports. In amusement parks, bikes and cars driving simulators are increasingly used. These simulators make users more engaging.
Europe accounted for the largest share in the driving simulator market seconded by North America. Matured automobile industry owing to the presence of several leading manufacturers is attributing to the growth of the region. On the other hand, APAC is likely to register the highest CAGR over the forecast years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2019, the full-scale simulators accounted for nearly 41% of share in the market owing to its cost-effective nature.
• Based on the application, the research and testing category held the largest share in the market and projected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast duration.
• Aviation category dominated the market among different end-users in 2019, primarily because of the rapid rise in air traffic.
• Europe dominated the market in 2019 owing to increasing demand from the automobile industry.
Million Insights has segmented the global driving simulator market on the basis of simulator type, application, end use and region:
Driving Simulator Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Driving Simulator Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Research & Testing
• Motor Sports & Gaming
Driving Simulator End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Driving Simulator Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Read the Latest Press Releases By Million Insights:
• U.S. Wound Care Centers Market – The United States wound care centers market size is projected to account for USD 17.0 billion by the end of 2027, growing at 3.7% CAGR over the forecast duration. Rise in awareness about the application of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) in the treatment of chronic wounds coupled with increasing geriatrics population is driving the market growth.
• LED Modular Display Market – The global LED modular display market size is estimated to account for USD 12.59 billion in 2027. The market is estimated to register over 13.0% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Growing demand for displaying multiple information and rise in the number of outdoor events are attributing to market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar