Growing demand for comfortable and eco-friendly clothing is a significant factor influencing growth of the market
Market Size – USD 83.38 billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.0%, Market Trends –Increasing demand for comfortable clothes
The global Sustainable Athleisure Market valued at USD 83.38 billion in 2020 and projected to register a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. Factors such as affordable fabrics offering good comfort coupled with increasing demand among millennials for eco-friendly products are driving revenue growth of the market. Additionally, sustainable athleisure is considered trendy and fashionable despite being sportswear. Thus, adoption is increasing continuously, which is further driving market growth.
Demand for sustainable athleisure has been increasing among consumers, especially with urban lifestyle standards. Inclination toward fitness along with upcoming fashion trends are other key factors driving growth of the market. In addition, rising concerns for the environment is resulting in widening acceptance of more eco-friendly materials and products globally, and in turn propelling growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing acceptance of sustainable athleisure across corporates and workplaces is also expected to boost demand and fuel revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Some of the key players in the sustainable athleisure market include PANGAIA, Patagonia, Inc., Vuori, EILEEN FISHER, ABLE, Adidas AG, Outerknown, Under Armour Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., and Pact, LLC.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3729
Some key findings in the report
- Redemption, introduced a sustainable athleisure wear collection ‘Athletix’ in January 2020. Introduction of such range of products is estimated to offer growth opportunities in the coming future as the Italy-based brand, specialized in the sustainable wear.
- In December 2019, Filemot, which is an India-based brand for sustainable athleisure, launched its signature men’s shirt, which is manufactured from recycled textiles.
- The mass segment is expected to account for a substantial revenue share by the end of the forecast period. Increasing product launches and rising demand for more eco-friendly clothing and sports and leisure wear globally is expected to support market growth.
- The shirt segment is expected to dominate other segments in its category in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to increasing launches of various products by domestic and regional players at affordable pricing and rising consumer preference for more comfortable and convenient clothing.
- Revenue from the market in Asia Pacific is expected to register a rapid CAGR owing to robust developments in countries in the region. Additionally, changing lifestyle of people leading to robust demand for athleisure clothing as inclination toward comfort and active clothing is increasing among consumers in the region.
- Some of the key players in the sustainable athleisure market include PANGAIA, Patagonia, Inc., Vuori, EILEEN FISHER, ABLE, Adidas AG, Outerknown, Under Armour Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., and Pact, LLC.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sustainable-athleisure-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global sustainable athleisure market on the basis of type, product, distribution channel, and region:
By Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
By Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Yoga Pants
By Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3729
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Sustainable Athleisure Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Sustainable Athleisure Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. EILEEN FISHER
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States