Increasing demand for unsaturated polyesters and extensive usage of Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA) in this formulation, coupled with high investments in R&D of brominated flame retardant, are fueling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 1.63 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.7%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for consumer electronics applications and the usage of brominated flame retardants in such products.
The global Brominated Flame Retardant market is forecast to reach USD 2.71 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The brominated flame retardants (BFR) are widely chosen organo-bromine, and halogen flame retardant compounds due to their inhibitory effect on the combustion chemical process. The brominated compound is highly effective in the reduction of flammability of materials especially in plastic and textile-based final products. Brominated Flame Retardant is mostly used in the manufacturing of printed circuit boards (PCBs), polymer foams, computer casing, electrical cables, and various insulation coatings, among others. The continuous expansion of the consumer electronics, textile industries, leather industries, electrical systems, and flame insulation coatings, are expected to drive the demand of this market throughout the forecast period. Enormous usage of this flame retardant chemical in various components of consumer electronics products are the primary contributors to the market growth.
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow fastest with the highest growth rate of 6.4% in the period 2019 – 2027, owing to high market penetration for consumer electronics and enormous use of brominated flame retardant in such products, especially in regions like India and China. China also has the largest market globally and the US has some of the most active players in the market.
Key participants include Albemarle Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Jiangsu Yoke Technology Co., Ltd., Velsicol Chemical Corporation, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft, BASF SE, Nabaltec AG, The Dow Chemical Company, and Clariant AG, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2476
Further key findings from the report suggest
- About 15 to 30% of the Tetrabromobisphenol A (TBBPA) brominated flame retardant is mixed in the unsaturated polyesters substance, which are then used in the fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP). Consumer electronics, household goods, automotive parts, and others. Unsaturated polyesters sub-segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027, having grown with a CAGR of 9.7% throughout the forecast period.
- APAC is forecasted to retain its dominance in the worldwide market with the fastest growth rate of about 6.4% throughout the forecast period, owing to its extensive growth in the consumer electronics applications and continuous expansion of the textile products. China, and India are some of the fastest market propellers in this region.
- Europe would reach a market share of 25.3% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period. Germany & Netherlands have some of the valuable players in this region.
- North America is forecasted to witness a significant growth in the overall market, with 21.6% of market possession by 2027 and a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/brominated-flame-retardant-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global brominated flame retardant market on the basis of the end-use verticals, type, sales channel, applications, and region:
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Consumer Electronics
- Textile & Leather Industries
- Polymer Industries
- Electrical Machineries
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Tetrabromobisphenol A
- Decabromodiphenyl Oxide
- Octabromodiphenyl Oxide
- Pentabromodiphenyl Oxide
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Styrene Copolymers
- Unsaturated Polyesters
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2476
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Brominated Flame Retardant Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Brominated Flame Retardant Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Substantial growth in the consumer electronics applications
188.8.131.52. Continuous expansion of the textile industries in APAC
184.108.40.206. High demand for brominated flame retardant in thermal-resistant coating applications
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Concerns with the toxic effects
18.104.22.168. Growing implementation of the alternatives
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
10.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.4. Market positioning
10.5. Strategy Benchmarking
10.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 11. Company Profiles
11.1. Albemarle Corporation
11.1.1. Company Overview
11.1.2. Financial Performance
11.1.3. Technology Insights
11.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.2. Akzo Nobel N.V.
11.2.1. Company Overview
11.2.2. Financial Performance
11.2.3. Technology Insights
11.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.3. Jiangsu Yoke Technology Co., Ltd.
11.3.1. Company Overview
11.3.2. Financial Performance
11.3.3. Technology Insights
11.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.4. Velsicol Chemical Corporation
11.4.1. Company Overview
11.4.2. Financial Performance
11.4.3. Technology Insights
11.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.5. Israel Chemicals Ltd.
11.5.1. Company Overview
11.5.2. Financial Performance
11.5.3. Technology Insights
11.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.6. Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft
11.6.1. Company Overview
11.6.2. Financial Performance
11.6.3. Technology Insights
11.6.4. Strategic Initiatives
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States