GroupSpread is a company that focuses on team clothing customization that established in 2010. Since then it has served more than 10,000 customers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned stores, and sold more than 10 million pieces of clothes.
They offer a wide variety of products that can be personalized with logos or artwork, including t-shirts, polo shirts, hats, hoodies, vests etc. They can always deliver on time and guarantee high quality printing, regardless of the quantity.
- Screen Printing – the tried-and-true method for pressing ink designs onto shirts, sweats, and a wide variety of other items.
- Embroidery – thread-spun designs for items like hats and jackets. Tackle twill and monogramming services are also available.
- Heat transfer – Using a process called heat transfer, we can customize team uniforms with individual names and numbers.
- Digital printing – Like your office inkjet printer, but for clothes. Perfect for small-batch projects and complex prints.
Also they will provide the most suitable process according to the content you want to print and the number of pieces you need
- T-shirts. They promise that all T-shirts are made of 100% cotton, better comfort and wear more stylish.Our T-shirts are available in both normal and drop shoulder loose styles.
- Hoodies. They have more styles of sweatshirts, from round neck sweatshirts to pullovers, from styles with pockets to styles without pockets, from padded inside to thin models for spring and fall. The colors are also very rich, so I’m sure they can meet all your needs!
- Vest. They have up to 30 styles of vests, from supermarket staff uniforms, volunteer uniforms, workers’ uniforms to traffic command uniforms.
A spokesperson said: “The last thing I would like to say is that if you come to their website to shop, I am sure you will have a very pleasant shopping process.
“So, come and shop now!”