The global glass bonding adhesives market is expected to reach USD 4.42 billion by 2025, at a registered CAGR of 7.2%, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc. Central & South America is estimated to witness high industry growth by 2025. The electronics & appliances and medical device applications are estimated to offer key opportunities for the industry growth. UV curing, urethane, acrylics, and silicone are primarily utilized as bonding agents in various electronics & appliance products owing to their significant thermal barrier properties. Camera lenses, computer screens, mobile displays, liquid crystal displays (LCD), LED display lamps, flat panel displays, and other electronic products require bonding agents for the adhesion of glass sheets with other composite and metal substrates.
Glass bonding adhesives have found applications in multiple industries. Among them, electronics & appliances offer lucrative opportunities especially in the Asia Pacific region. The presence of major electronic components, as well as appliance manufacturers in the region, is estimated to enhance the product assembly activities, thus promoting the use of superior glass bonding glue over the years ahead. Master Bond LLC offers LED curable glues for the efficient bonding of tinted or UV blocked glass substrates. The products are characterized by their outstanding light transmission properties, consistent process control, low energy consumption, and uniform intensity output. Products like these are expected to keep the market growth up and rising in the coming years.
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Report Highlights
• Novel product launches are anticipated to keep fueling the market expansion in the coming years. For instance, in December 2020, H.B. Fuller launches extreme cold resistant adhesives for pharma applications
• In terms of applications, electronics & appliances application in the glass glues industry is expected to rise at an estimated CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period. This application segment constituted a revenue share of 12.7% in 2016
• The rising use of nanotechnology for improving the light curing process technologies of glass glues is expected to be a key technological trend in the next couple of years
• In terms of region, the industry growth in Germany is estimated to expand at a predicted CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period
• In June 2017, DELO developed DELO PHOTOBOND GB4033, a new light-curing acrylate adhesive for applications in the consumer electronics sector. The product exhibits outstanding peel resistance against glass & plastic substrates and good sealing properties against humidity, moisture, and dust
• Some of the major players operating in the industry are H.B. Fuller; Henkel AG & Co. KGaA; The 3M Company; Ashland Inc.; Sika AG; and The Dow Chemical Company. In addition to this, Dymax Corporation; DELO Industrial Adhesives; Permabond LLC; and Master Bond Inc. are few other important industry players
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glass-bonding-adhesives-market/request/rs1
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global glass bonding adhesives market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Glass Bonding Adhesives Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• UV Cured
Glass Bonding Adhesives Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Automotive & Transportation
• Electronics & Appliances
• Consumer Goods
• Medical Devices
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4736/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Acrylic Adhesives Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Water Based, Solvent Based, Reactive), By Application (Packaging, Construction, Wood & Furniture, Consumer Goods), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
Sodium Silicate Market Analysis Report By Application (Catalysts, Pulp & Paper, Food & Healthcare, Detergents, Elastomers), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, CSA, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. The company’s rich database includes in-depth analysis across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States