The global women’s health diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 30.8 billion by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc. The industry is projected to advance at 6.9% CAGR over the forecast period. The rising prevalence of infectious diseases, such as hepatitis and urinary tract infection, among women across the globe, is projected as the major factor driving market growth. Early detection of any health issue with help of digital and mobile mammography, such as breast MRI, ultrasound, and bone density testing, goes a long way in avoiding further complications. The rising adoption of point-of-care diagnostics, coupled with the introduction of various awareness programs is also anticipated to aid market advancement in the coming years. Additionally, the area of health diagnostics has witnessed a sharp increase in funding from various organizations across the globe, which bodes well for the industry growth.
According to UN reports, women dominate the aging population globally, with 54% of the population above 60 years of age in 2017 being women, while the number increased to 61% for people aged 80 and above. As such, there is a heavy focus on the optimum health of this population, which has positively impacted industry growth. The continued increase in the working women population globally has coincided with an increase in the incidence of lifestyle diseases, which has aided in the progress of the women’s health diagnostics market. The rising instances of breast cancer, cervical cancer, and ovarian cancer among the demographic is also expected to drive the industry over the coming years. According to data published by National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), women are 30.0% more prone to be infected with HIV compared to men, which is another driver of the overall market. Manufacturers are constantly involved in the development of innovative products, with aid from research institutes and government organizations, thus providing another facet to the industry advancement.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/womens-health-diagnostics-market
Women’s Health Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
• According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), 40.0% of women contract at least one UTI in their lifetime, with the chances of occurrence in women being 30 times higher than in men under 50 years of age; this calls for the presence of proper diagnostic tools for women at healthcare institutions
• Based on application, cancer is projected to show sustained growth in the women’s health diagnostics market over the forecast period, owing to availability of early detection tests and government initiatives to tackle cancer in the female population
• Prenatal testing is estimated to be the fastest growing segment through 2025, on account of the rising prevalence of prenatal diseases, increasing maternal age, surging healthcare expenditure, and development of advanced diagnostic tests
• North America is expected to maintain its regional dominance in the women’s health diagnostics market through 2025, thanks to widening base of diagnostic & imaging centers, mounting cases of cancer, growing awareness about fertility testing, and a drastic increase in adoption of point-of-care testing devices
• Some of the key players in the women’s health diagnostics market include Siemens Healthcare, Hologic, GE Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, bioMérieux, BD, Koninklijke Philips, Abbott, Quest Diagnostics, and PerkinElmer
• In March 2021, Hologic completed the acquisition of Diagenode, a European developer and manufacturer of molecular diagnostic assays and epigenetics products. The development would help Hologic to expand its geographical reach, as well as improving its regional time-to-market
• The continued prevalence of the COVID-19 pandemic since early 2020 has had a significant impact on the female population globally, with the NCBI stating that between January and April 2020, breast and cervical cancer screenings each dropped by 94%; removal of lockdown restrictions across the globe has helped in enabling patient access to major healthcare services
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/womens-health-diagnostics-market/request/rs1
Women’s Health Diagnostics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global women’s health diagnostics market based on application, end use, and region:
Women’s Health Diagnostics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Breast Cancer Testing
• Cervical Cancer Testing
• Ovarian Cancer Testing
• Infectious Disease Testing
• Osteoporosis Testing
• Pregnancy and Fertility Testing
• Prenatal Testing
Women’s Health Diagnostics End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Hospital and Diagnostics Centers
Women’s Health Diagnostics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5400/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company based in India and the US, and headquartered in San Francisco. The organization offers syndicated and customized research reports in 46 industries across key regional markets, such as the US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States