“Hemophilia B Pipeline” report has been added to DelveInsight
“Hemophilia B Pipeline Insights, 2021″ report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Hemophilia B market. A detailed picture of the Hemophilia B pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Hemophilia B treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Hemophilia B commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Hemophilia B pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Hemophilia B collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Download free sample copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hemophilia-b-pipeline-insight
Hemophilia B Pipeline Report: Overview
Hemophilia B is a rare genetic bleeding disorder in which affected individuals have insufficient levels of a blood protein called factor IX. The severity of hemophilia that a person has is determined by the amount of factor IX (FIX) in the blood. Individuals with mild hemophilia have factor IX levels between 5 and 40% of normal; those with moderate have factor levels from 1 to 5% of normal; and individuals with severe hemophilia have factor levels <1% of normal.
The primary cause behind this disorder is a mutation or change, in Factor IX gene, that provides instructions for making the clotting factor proteins. On the X chromosome, the hemophilia mutation is located, meaning mothers pass this genetic defect on to their children; therefore it is called X-linked inheritance.
- Marstacimab (PF-06741086): Pfizer
- Fidanacogene elaparvovec (SPK-9001/PF-06838435): Pfizer/Spark Therapeutics
- Fitusiran (ALN-AT3, SAR-439774): Sanofi (Genzyme)/Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Etranacogene dezaparvovec (AMT-061): CSL Behring/uniQure
- Concizumab (NN-7415): Novo Nordisk
- Verbrinacogene setparvovec (FLT-180a): Freeline Therapeutics
- SerpinPC (AP-0101): ApcinteX
- AMT-060 (AAV5-hFIX): UniQure
- SB-FIX: Sangamo Therapeutics
Hemophilia B Marketed drugs
- Sevenfact (coagulation factor VIIa [recombinant]-jncw): (HEMA Biologics/LFB Pharmaceuticals
- Rebinyn (Nonacog beta pegol): Novo Nordisk
- Idelvion: CSL Behring
- Alprolix: Bioverativ Therapeutics/Sobi
- Ixinity (Trenonacog alfa): Medexus Pharmaceuticals/ Aptevo Therapeutics
- Rixubis: Takeda (Shire/Baxter)
Hemophilia B Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Hemophilia B with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Hemophilia B treatment.
- Hemophilia B key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Hemophilia B market.
- The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Hemophilia B Pipeline: Report Highlights
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Hemophilia B.
- In the coming years, the Hemophilia B market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Hemophilia B R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Hemophilia B treatment market. Several potential therapies for Hemophilia B are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Hemophilia B market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Hemophilia B) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Following is the table of content of Hemophilia B Pipeline Report
1. Report Introduction
2. Hemophilia B
3. Hemophilia B Current Treatment Patterns
4. Hemophilia B – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Hemophilia B Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Hemophilia B Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Hemophilia B Discontinued Products
13. Hemophilia B Product Profiles
14. Hemophilia B Key Companies
15. Hemophilia B Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Hemophilia B Unmet Needs
18. Hemophilia B Future Perspectives
19. Hemophilia B Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
Hemophilia B Pipeline: Key Questions
- What are the current options for Hemophilia B treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Hemophilia B?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Hemophilia B?
- How many Hemophilia B emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Hemophilia B?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Hemophilia B market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Hemophilia B?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Hemophilia B therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Hemophilia B and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Hemophilia B?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Hemophilia B?
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States