The global energy drinks market size is expected to grow at USD 84.80 billion by 2025 expanding at CAGR of 7% in the forecast period. Consumers looking for breaking the monotony in daily beverages include these energy drinks in their routine to improve their performance, and keep them hydrated at the same time. Hectic lifestyle and rising disposable income coupled with a need for instant energy are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
On account of increasing health awareness and busy lifestyle coupled with growing consumer awareness regarding health benefits of the product are steering the demand for energy drinks in North America. Almost 60% of the male and 40% of the female population in the US is addicted to these beverages and it is further expected to boost the regional market.
The regular party goer’s prefer mild alcoholic beverages, this has led to high demand for alcoholic energy drinks which contains an average of around 2% to 5% of alcohol by volume especially in the mature economies such as UK, Australia, the U.S., and Spain. Energy drink manufacturers claim that these beverages reduce muscle fatigue, ease the mental process, and protect heart health.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/energy-drinks-market
Energy Drinks Market Report Highlights
• The global energy drinks market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2025
• The organic segment is expected to emerge as the fastest product type segment in 2015 and is anticipated to reach a net worth exceeding USD 32 billion by 2025
• The teenager’s consumer segment generated revenue worth of USD 16.33 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period
• The geriatric population growth in the market is anticipated to reach 12 billion by 2025 over the upcoming years
• On-trade distribution is projected to emerge as both largest and fastest segment and is estimated to reach USD 71.65 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2016 to 2025
• The Asia Pacific energy drinks industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in terms of revenue. It is expected to reach USD 24.17 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2025
• Energy drinks market share in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period and to reach USD 19.12 billion by 2025
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/energy-drinks-market/request/rs1
Energy Drinks Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global energy drinks market on the basis of product, product type, target consumer, distribution channel and region:
Energy Drinks Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Energy Drinks Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Energy Drinks Target Consumer Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Geriatric Population
Energy Drinks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Off-trade & Direct Selling
Energy Drinks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Energy Drinks Market
• Red Bull GmbH
• Monster Energy
• Xyience Group
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2631/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States