The Federation of Metallurgical, Mechanical and Electromechanical Industries (FIMME) has announced the 2021 E-SISTEP edition will start and run through 18th, 19th, and 20th of May, 2021.
Themed “Industry at the Heart Of Economic Development”, the 2021 SISTEP will go digital as E-SISTEP. FIMME pinned this latest development on the disruptions in different professional settings caused by COVID-19 health crisis. “Companies have to change their practices to adapt to the current crisis, their survival is at stake. Whether it is to preserve the physical or moral health of their employees and / or to ensure the continuity of operations, companies need new innovative and efficient solutions“, said an executive at FIMME.
More than a trade fair SISTEP: International Subcontracting, Supply and Partnership Fair is an unmissable event for industry players. Reflecting the power, diversity and industrial innovation, this trade fair brings together a full range of products, equipment, services and solutions in terms of subcontracting and industry.
With the programs and speakers list to be announced during a press conference, the 12th edition of SISTEP will be accompanied by an active communication strategy that will revolve around three main objectives:
- Promote and enhance your image.
- Guarantee exhibiting companies and partners optimal media visibility.
- Attract a large number of Moroccan and foreign exhibitors to the trade as well as a large number of visitors.
This 12th edition of SISTEP-2021 follows on from the policy to revitalize the industrial sector launched under the initiative of the federation of metallurgical, mechanical and electromechanical industries (FIMME). Welcoming hundreds of exhibitors, SISTEP is designed so that national and international contractors can effectively meet all of their suppliers and industrial partners.
The Platform: The trade takes the form of a web page, incorporating a large central panel for viewing, and a quick menu at the top and the bottom of the window providing direct access to the halls, stands and content.
Booth Rental & Management: Included in the service, a visual personalization from the background image of each stand with appropriate POS accessories (2 roll-ups, 1 poster, logo, color and avatars) to the information the exhibitor wishes to disseminate and it visual identity.
Management of Halls & Conference Rooms: The Halls and sub-halls make it possible to organize the arrangement of exhibitors in the trade by theme. The background image used for a hall can be customized at the will by the organizer from the back office. Conference rooms can be created in each hall.
This virtual event will provide comprehensive information before, during and after the event such as:
- As many conferences as needed can be organized.
- All the videos will remain in replay on the platform for the duration of the event and will also be available via the YouTube channel at the end of the event.
- Everything that will be said during the round tables/webinars/workshops and speed demo will be recorded written in a book at the end of the event and made available to the Federation, the co-host and the sponsors.