Video Surveillance Market Overview
The increasing number of roadside crimes and extensive rise in the adoption of video surveillance systems in commercial spaces are the major factors influencing the market growth.
The Global Video Surveillance Market is forecasted to be worth USD 86.53 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market include increasing usage of video surveillance in roads & public properties, commercial premises, and residential amenities owing to a higher convenience in security monitoring, real-time supervision, and reduction in criminal activities with the help of video surveillance.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/209
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In July 2020, Honeywell International Inc, announced the release of 30 Series IP Cameras, which are capable of producing improved picture quality without the need for any extra storage. The cameras are also designed complying with the U.S. government procurement standards instituted under the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for the financial year 2019.
- The developing regions in the Asia Pacific are experiencing rapid growth of the IP Video Surveillance System devices and growing incidences of road rages & crimes in roads & public properties, and a massive concern for the public security along with a higher economic development in the developing countries deliberately help propel the market enforcement.
- Key players in the market Bosch Security and Safety Systems, Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions, Nice Systems, VIVOTEK, NEC, Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies, Axis Communications, CP Plus, and Hanwha Techwin, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Video Surveillance Market on the basis of Technology, Industry Vertical, Application, System Type, Component, and Region:
- End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Public Facility
- Military & Defense
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Video Analytics
- Video Management Software
- Video Surveillance-as-a-Service
- Installation, Demo & Maintenance Services
- Customer Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Analog Video Surveillance System
- IP Video Surveillance System
- Hybrid Surveillance System
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/209
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Video Surveillance market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Video Surveillance market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Video Surveillance Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Video Surveillance Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Growing concern of public security
18.104.22.168. Rising number of smart city projects
22.214.171.124. Higher incorporation in the commercial premises
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Rising concern of privacy violation
188.8.131.52. Cybersecurity threats
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Video Surveillance Market By End-Use Verticals Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. End-Use Verticals Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Public Facility
5.1.3. Military & Defense
Chapter 6. Video Surveillance Market By Component Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
184.108.40.206. Video Analytics
220.127.116.11. Video Management Software
18.104.22.168. Video Surveillance-as-a-Service
22.214.171.124. Installation, Demo & Maintenance Service
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/video-surveillance-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia