The increasing emphasis on self-defense and extensive rise in investment in the defense & law enforcement bodies are the major factors influencing the market growth.
The Global Small Arms Market is forecasted to be worth USD 6.82 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market growth include growing adoption of the small arms for self-defense, rising domestic violence & terrorist activities, increasing interest in bird-hunting, and usage of the small arms in sports, to name a few.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/225
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In January 2020, The Adani Group, an Indian conglomerate, announced its acquisition of a small arms business facility in Gwalior, India. With this acquisition, the company entered in the small arms business where the company will be capable of producing machine guns, carbines, and other small arms.
- The polymer sub-segment is growing with the fastest CAGR of 6.3% owing to its higher efficiency in the manufacturing with 3D printing techniques and reduction in the overall costing with higher applicability in the sports and hunting purposes.
- Key players in the market Smith & Wesson Holding Corp., Freedom Group, Orbital ATK, Sturm, Ruger, & Co., Inc., American Outdoor Brand Corporation, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics Corporation, Beretta S.p.A., and Raytheon Company, among others.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Small Arms market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Small Arms Market on the basis of Type, End Users, Caliber, Technology, Cutting Type, Firing Systems, Materials Used, and Region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Machine Guns
- End Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Law Enforcement
- Caliber Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Cutting Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Smooth Bore
- Firing Systems Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Materials Used Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/225
Focal Points of the Global Small Arms Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Small Armsmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Small Arms industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Small Arms Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Small Arms Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing emphasize on the self-defense
184.108.40.206. Asymmetric warfare and interpersonal relationships among countries
220.127.116.11. Increasing terrorism & domestic violence
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Regulatory hurdles & higher cost associated to it
22.214.171.124. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Small Arms Market By Application Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Thousand Units)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.4. Machine Guns
Chapter 6. Small Arms Market By End Users Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion) (Thousand Units)
6.1. End Users Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.2. Law Enforcement
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/small-arms-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia