The increasing incidence of cancer is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
The global cancer imaging systems market is projected to be worth USD 12.24 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The cancer imaging systems market is observing high demand attributed to the increasing incidence of cancer. Cancer significantly impacts the societal and economic growth in the US and worldwide and is a major contributor to the cost burden of disease. It has been anticipated that 1,806,590 new cancer cases are likely to be diagnosed in the US in 2020, and 606,520 deaths will occur owing to the disease.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/222
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2019, Agilent Technologies Inc. made an announcement about the signing of an agreement to buy BioTek Instruments, a private firm, for USD 1.17 billion. BioTek is involved in designing, producing, and distributing groundbreaking life science instrumentation, including cell imaging systems.
- MRI offers the benefit of imaging soft body tissue parts that are occasionally hard to view using other types of modalities. MRI is excellent at identifying and locating some cancers. Moreover, an MRI deploying contrast dye is the most appropriate brain and spinal cord tumor imaging technique.
- Key participants include GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., CR Bard Inc., Agilent Technologies, Abbott, Illumina Inc., Roche, and Philips Healthcare, among others.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Cancer Imaging Systems market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global cancer imaging systems market on the basis of imaging systems, application, end-users, and region:
- Imaging Systems Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/222
Focal Points of the Global Cancer Imaging Systems Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Cancer Imaging Systemsmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Cancer Imaging Systems industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Cancer Imaging Systems Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Cancer Imaging Systems Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing incidence of cancer
18.104.22.168. Rising government initiatives to spread cancer awareness
22.214.171.124. Increase in healthcare expenditure
126.96.36.199. Development of new biomarkers
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Cost prohibitive imaging systems
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Cancer Imaging Systems Market By Imaging Systems Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Imaging Systems Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.2. Computed Tomography (CT)
5.1.3. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
5.1.5. Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
Chapter 6. Cancer Imaging Systems Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Breast Cancer
6.1.2. Lung Cancer
6.1.3. Colorectal Cancer
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cancer-imaging-systems-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia