Market Size – USD 965.8 million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 15.5%, Market Trends –Development of smart cities across several countries in the world
The global Smart Irrigation Market will be worth USD 2,877.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of IoT based smart irrigation devices by farmers and growers to produce healthier crops. The growing implementation of information communication technologies and IoT is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. The cost benefits gained due to the usage of automated irrigation infrastructure are among the key driving factors of the industry.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/166
Key Highlights From The Report
- In 2018, a Bluetooth-enabled tap timer, BTT, was launched by the Hunter Industries. An app-controlled light irrigation is provided by BTT for small lawn areas, flowers, greenhouses, plants, and nurseries.
- The non-Agriculture segment held the largest market share of 58.6% in the year 2019, owing to the increasing adoption of the smart irrigation controllers by the commercial and residential land contractors.
- The Controllers are the most widely used component in the global smart irrigation market as the technologically advanced smart controllers can automatically adjust schedules for irrigation to any environmental changes by using the sensor and weather data.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to the increasing investments and emergence of a large number of startups.
- Key participants include The Toro Company, Rain Bird Corporation, Netafim, Hunter Industries, HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc., Weathermatic, Rachio Inc., Manna Irrigation, Galcon, and Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Smart Irrigation Market on the basis of System Type, Component, Application, and region:
- System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sensor-based system
- Weather-based system
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Water Flow Meters
- Others (Wireless communication equipment, routers, gateways)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Agricultural (open field, greenhouses)
- Non-Agricultural (Golf Courses, Residential, sports ground, Turf & Landscapes, Forestry)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/166
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Smart Irrigation market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Smart Irrigation market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Smart Irrigation Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Smart Irrigation Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing need for efficient irrigation system
184.108.40.206. Rising R&D for the development of new technologies
220.127.116.11. Increasing government initiatives regarding water conservation
18.104.22.168. Convenience of remote access and innovation in technology
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. High technological cost of the system
126.96.36.199. High cost for implementation of the system in fragmented land owned by the same entity
188.8.131.52. Lack of skillsets and technical knowledge among farmers
184.108.40.206. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Smart Irrigation Market By System Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. System Type Based Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Sensor-based system
5.1.2. Weather-based system
Chapter 6. Smart Irrigation Market By Component Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.3. Water Flow Meters
6.1.4. Others (Wireless communication equipment, routers, gateways)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-irrigation-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia