Market Size – USD 8.35 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 15.4%, Market Trends – The rise in IoT integration for real-time data about power consumption.
The global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market is forecasted to be worth USD 24.68 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growing industrialization, urbanization, and population growth are expected to drive the advanced meter infrastructure market growth during the forecast period. The rising demand for smart cities and smart grid projects is also anticipated to boost the market growth shortly.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/163
Key Highlights From The Report
- In May 2018, A contract to form a joint venture to acquire Acumen from Australia’s largest energy supplier, Origin Energy Limited, was announced by Landis+Gyr and Pacific Equity Partners. The merged company is poised to deploy a significant proportion of the projected 8 million smart meters to be deployed across Western Australia, and South Australia by the acquisition of the Acumen business.
- This is expected that the smart electric meter segment will dominate the market over the forecast timeframe. Supported by government spending and appropriate water meter regulations, the smart water meter segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period.
- Owing to the rapid implementation of IoT-based devices in various applications, such as water, electricity, gas, and others, in different countries, specifically in the United States and Canada, the North American market is anticipated to be the largest market and will dominate over the forecasted period.
- Key participants include IBM Corporation, General Electric, Schneider Electric SE, Elster Group Gmbh, Cisco Systems, Inc., Siemens AG, Itron, Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, Aclara Technologies LLC, and Landis+Gyr, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market on the basis of type, service, solution, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Smart Gas Meter
- Smart Electric Meter
- Smart Water Meter
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Meter Deployment
- System Integration
- Program Management and Consulting
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Meter Communication Infrastructure
- Meter Data Analytics
- Meter Data Management
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Security
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/163
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for smart home and smart grid
188.8.131.52. Rising adoption of IoT
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Cyber security challenges
220.127.116.11. Lack of inter-operability standards
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Smart Gas Meter
5.1.2. Smart Electric Meter
5.1.3. Smart Water Meter
Chapter 6. Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market By Service Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Service Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Meter Deployment
6.1.2. System Integration
6.1.3. Program Management and Consulting
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/advanced-metering-infrastructure-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia