The global aluminum foil packaging market size is estimated to reach USD 46.19 billion by 2025, exhibiting a revenue-based CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Aluminum foil is widely used in the packaging of a wide range of products, including foods, drinks, medications, cosmetics, and electronics. Because of its corrosion resistance, ductility, malleability, reflectiveness, and lightweight, aluminum is very useful in the packaging industry. It also provides an impenetrable shield to air and light, extending the product’s shelf life.
The proliferation of alternative packaging materials such as plastic, glass, paperboard, pulp, and paper, among others, is projected to create resistance in the aluminum foil packaging industry. Furthermore, the harmful environmental effects of the damaging mining procedures needed for the metal’s processing cannot be offset by recycling. As a result, the aluminum foil packaging industry is expected to see stiff competition in the coming years.
Aluminum Foil Packaging Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of product, in the pharmaceutical industry, the capsules and tablets are often packaged using aluminum foil blisters. A high incidence of chronic diseases has arisen from factors such as the transition toward busy lifestyles and the adoption of unhealthy lifestyles.
• In terms of revenue, the foil wraps product segment is expected to generate USD 13.67 billion in revenue by 2025, owing to the expanding application spectrum in the tobacco and food and beverage industries.
• The COVID-19 pandemic has supported the aluminum foil packaging industry. During the crisis, the widespread use of aluminum foil in pharmaceutical applications was a primary growth driver. Furthermore, during this period, the rise of the online food distribution industry has aided the use of aluminum foil for food packaging applications.
• In February 2020, Amcor entered the multivitamin market with the introduction of the segment’s first PTE bottle, which is made of PCR resin.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aluminum-foil-packaging-market/request/rs1
Aluminum Foil Packaging Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global aluminum foil packaging market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Aluminum Foil Packaging Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Foil Wraps
Aluminum Foil Packaging End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Food & Beverage
Aluminum Foil Packaging Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Aluminum Foil Packaging Market
• Amcor Plc
• Constantia Flexibles
• Novelis Aluminum
• Coppice Alupack Ltd.
• Eurofoil Luxembourg S.A.
• Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
• Aleris Corporation
• Raviraj Foils Limited
• Zhangjiagang Goldshine Aluminium Foil Co.
• JW Aluminum
• Aliberico S.L.U.
• Carcano Antonio S.p.A.
Browse More Related Report:
• Green Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Recycled Content, Reusable, Degradable), By Application (Food & Beverages, Healthcare), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
• Air Cushion Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Functionality (Void Filling, Blocking & Bracing, Wrapping, Corner Protection), By End User, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/7022/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States