Market Size – USD 6,101.8 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 18.4%, Market Trends –Growing of the automotive industry
The global nanocoatings market is expected to reach USD 22.96 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The nanocoatings market is experiencing rapid growth attributed to its increasing demand in end-user industries such as healthcare, automotive, building & construction, electronics, marine, energy, water treatment, and packaging. The surging demand for nanocoatings in the healthcare sector is projected to drive the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/126
Key Highlights From The Report
- By product, antimicrobial held the largest nanocoatings markets share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 18.0% in the forecast period. Antibacterial applications of nanocoatings are garnering importance to avert the disastrous impacts of antibiotic resistance. Nanocoatings may be used as diagnostics, preventives, drug carriers, and synergetic in the antimicrobial therapies.
- By distribution channel, the online distribution channel is projected to grow at a faster rate of 20.9% in the period 2020-2027, as this mode of distribution has the advantage of providing a broader exposure to the product produced by the manufacturers, especially with the proliferation of smart devices and internet connectivity.
- North America dominated the nanocoatings market in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 17.7% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the North American Market is owing to the growth of the healthcare industry, advancement in technology, and the presence of market players in the region.
- Key participants include Eikos Inc., Buhler Partec GmbH, Integran Technologies Inc., Bio-Gate AG, Nanofilm Ltd., Nanoveer Technologies LLC, Cima Nanotech Inc., P2i, Inframat Corporation, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, and Nanogate AG, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global nanocoatings market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, industry vertical, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Anti-Fouling & Easy-to-Clean
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Building & Construction
- Water Treatment
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/126
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Nanocoatings market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Nanocoatings market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Nanocoatings Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Nanocoatings Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growth of the automotive industry
184.108.40.206. Increasing in investment in R&D
220.127.116.11. Escalating demand from the healthcare sector
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Fluctuations in the price of nanomaterials
22.214.171.124. Stringent regulatory norms
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Nanocoatings Market By Product Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.2. Anti-Fouling & Easy-to-Clean
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanocoatings-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia