Market Size – USD 530.3 million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.6%, Market Trends –Growing awareness among patients regarding advanced diagnostic solutions
The global Phototherapy Devices Market is expected to reach USD 758.6 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing awareness among patients about the advanced diagnostic solutions provided by the improved healthcare structure. Increasing research and development by the key manufacturers for the technological advancement of the devices is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/120
Key Highlights From The Report
- LED-Based Phototherapy Devices dominate the market with a share of 55.8% in 2019 due to its cost-effectiveness and higher efficiency.
- The Hospitals & clinics segment dominated the phototherapy devices market due to the increasing number of neonatal jaundice cases. Besides, the favorable reimbursement policies generated by the U.S. government for curing skin conditions will indeed shift the patient’s preference towards hospital treatments.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period due to the enhancement of the healthcare infrastructure with advanced diagnostic solutions.
- Key participants include Natus Medical Incorporated, Philips Lighting Holding B.V., GE Healthcare, Atom Medical Corporation, Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG, Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Solarc Systems Inc., National Biological Corporation, and The Daavlin Company, among others.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Phototherapy Devices market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Phototherapy Devices Market on the basis of Product, Application, End User, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- LED-Based Phototherapy Devices
- Fibreoptic Phototherapy Devices
- Conventional Phototherapy Devices (Fluorescent Lamps, Compact Fluorescent Lamps)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Neonatal Jaundice Management
- Skin Disease Treatment (Vitiligo, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/120
Focal Points of the Global Phototherapy Devices Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Phototherapy Devicesmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Phototherapy Devices industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Phototherapy Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Phototherapy Devices Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rising incidence of neonatal jaundice
22.214.171.124. Increasing R & D for the development of technologically advanced products
126.96.36.199. Rising prevalence of skin diseases
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing Budget constraints
184.108.40.206. Increasing product recalls
220.127.116.11. Stringent regulatory framework regarding approval of new devices
18.104.22.168. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Phototherapy Devices Market By Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. LED-Based Phototherapy Devices
5.1.2. Fibreoptic Phototherapy Devices
5.1.3. Conventional Phototherapy Devices (Fluorescent Lamps, Compact Fluorescent Lamps)
Chapter 6. Phototherapy Devices Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Neonatal Jaundice Management
6.1.2. Skin Disease Treatment (Vitiligo, Eczema, Psoriasis)
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/phototherapy-devices-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia