Market Size – USD 1.36 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 21.6%, Market Trends – Emergence of countless new opportunities for increasing material production
The Global 3D Printing Materials Market is projected to reach USD 6.54 billion in 2027. Accelerated prototyping is being broadly accepted as a technology for product design, prototyping, product sampling, and concept modeling to the final steps of manufacturing, thereby increasing the growth of the 3D printing materials market. 3D printing is considered as one of the significant disruptive technologies of this century, shifting from prototyping to a potential production process across several industries. 3D printing is anticipated to have a positive influence on several end-use industries, such as automotive, healthcare, and aerospace & defense, and consumer goods.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/118
Key Market Competitors
The global 3D Printing Materials industry is widely fragmented due to the presence of numerous competitors across several regional and local segments of the market. These players are said to dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies operating in this market are in high competition with one another in terms of technological capabilities, product development and innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Key players in the market include General Electric, Arkema S.A., Höganäs AB, D Systems Corporation, The Exone Company, Royal Dsm N.V., Stratasys, Ltd., EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Sandvik AB, Materialise NV, and Evonik Industries AG., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global 3D Printing Materials Market on the basis of Form, Product Type, Application, End Users, Technology, and Region:
- Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- End Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Consumer electronics
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
The Global 3D Printing Materials Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/118
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global 3D Printing Materials Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2017-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2027
- Forecast Years: 2020-2027
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. 3D Printing Materials Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. 3D Printing Materials Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Rising R&D investments to support the adoption of 3D printing
188.8.131.52. Growing utilization of consumer electronics
184.108.40.206. Increasing usage of additive manufacturing
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Higher cost of raw materials and R&D
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. 3D Printing Materials Market By Form Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Form Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
To get the full coverage of the global 3D Printing Materials market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-materials-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia