Market Size – USD 1.79 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 21.7%, Market Trends – Growing Cloud-Based Applications in the Automotive Industry.
The global Automotive Cybersecurity Market is projected to reach USD 8.61 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The market is driven by high-level package integration into vehicle ECUs and therefore the want for cybersecurity in connected cars has been magnified. Additionally, demanding knowledge privacy laws resulting in increasing demand for automotive cybersecurity is anticipated to spice up the expansion of the market additionally.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/117
Key Highlights From The Report
- Within the cybersecurity market, the event of countermeasures is incredibly tough as a result of the shortage of standardization of cybersecurity solutions. The solutions for cybersecurity rely on the specifications given by the OEMs. These solutions vary because of the utilization of various platforms within the same vehicle model, variations within the electronic design, and totally different options within the vehicle. As a result, the automotive cybersecurity resolution suppliers face integration risks to affect threats and vulnerabilities of a vehicle.
- Key participants Denso Corporation, Aptiv, Escrypt, Continental AG, Karamba Security, Harman International, Saferide Technologies Ltd., Trillium Secure, Inc., NXP Semiconductors and Vector Informatik Gmbh among others.
- The North American region is predicted to dominate the worldwide Automotive Cybersecurity market within the consecutive years, due to the rising concern over environment, road safety as well as mandatory initiatives by different regulatory bodies. The presence of a handful of key players with the strong capability of R&D and technology also complements the growth of the market during this region.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Automotive Cybersecurity market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Automotive Cybersecurity Market on the basis of vehicle type, application and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- ADAS and Safety
- Infotainment System
- Powertrain System
- Body Control and Comfort
- Telematics System
- Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Wireless Network Security
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/117
Focal Points of the Global Automotive Cybersecurity Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Automotive Cybersecuritymarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Automotive Cybersecurity industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Automotive Cybersecurity Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Cybersecurity Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing number of connected cars and electronic content in vehicles
126.96.36.199. Regulatory policies in order to reinforce mandates for vehicular data protection
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Heavy cost surrounding the entire process
184.108.40.206. Time taking cybersecurity update procedures
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Automotive Cybersecurity Market By Vehicle Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Vehicle Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Passenger Vehicle
5.1.2. Commercial Vehicle
5.1.3. Electric Vehicle
Chapter 6. Automotive Cybersecurity Market By Security Type Solutions Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Security Type Solutions Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Endpoint Security
6.1.2. Application Security
6.1.3. Wireless Network Security
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-cybersecurity-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia