Market Size – USD 136.20 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.8%, Market Trends – Increasing utilization of renewable energy resources
The global Biofuels Market is expected to reach USD 247.38 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing environmental awareness among consumers and increasing government supportive policies and initiatives regarding the adoption of biofuels to reduce the emission levels of carbon dioxide in the environment. Advancing research and development for the production of cost-effective biofuels is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/114
Key Highlights From The Report
- Ethanol dominated the market with a share of 61.5% in 2019 due to its higher efficiencies and lower emission levels of carbon dioxide.
- The huge demand for corn for the production of biofuels is mainly due to its larger availability and lower price. Excessive usage of corn all across the world is leading to the scarcity of the food products made from corn.
- The increasing demand for liquid biofuel is mainly due to its growing usage in the transportation sector, mostly the aviation segment.
- Key participants include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Abengoa Bioenergy, Petrobras, Green Plains, Valero Energy Corporation, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd, Renewable Energy Group, Inc., Royal Dutch Shell, POET, LLC, and Pacific Ethanol, Inc., among others.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Biofuels market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Biofuels Market on the basis of Product type, feedstock, form, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Feedstock Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Vegetable Oils
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Liquid Biofuel
- Solid Biofuel
- Gaseous Biofuel
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/114
Focal Points of the Global Biofuels Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Biofuelsmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Biofuels industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Biofuels Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biofuels Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing Environmental Awareness
188.8.131.52. Increasing R&D for the development of new technologies
184.108.40.206. Lower Greenhouse Gas emissions
220.127.116.11. Increasing prices of crude oil
18.104.22.168. Increasing Government schemes and initiatives
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing Budget constraints
126.96.36.199. Biofuel plants require heavy investments
188.8.131.52. Unstable prices of feedstock
184.108.40.206. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Biofuels Market By Product Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biofuels-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia