Market Size – USD 8.48 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.7%, Market Trends –Growing prevalence of infectious diseases
The global Molecular Diagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 16.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing number of cases related to infectious disease such as HIV, influenza, tuberculosis, and hepatitis and growing technological advancements of the molecular diagnostics. Increasing Investments in the research and development by the government and various organizations for the technological advancement of the diagnostics is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/113
Key Highlights From The Report
- The reagents segment dominated the market with a share of 57.1% in 2019, owing to its easy availability and cost-effectiveness.
- The DNA Sequencing and NGS segment are expected to register the highest CAGR owing to its increasing application in genomics research.
- Oncology is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing number of cancer cases worldwide.
- Key participants include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Hologic, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, and Diasorin, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Molecular Diagnostics Market on the basis of Product, Technology, Application, End-User, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- DNA Sequencing and NGS
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- In Situ Hybridization
- DNA Microarrays
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- Other technologies
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Testing
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Central Laboratories
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/113
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Molecular Diagnostics market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Molecular Diagnostics market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Molecular Diagnostics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Molecular Diagnostics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Emergence of technologically advanced products
22.214.171.124. Increasing investments for R&D for the development of new technologies
126.96.36.199. High prevalence of infectious diseases
188.8.131.52. Rising geriatric population
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing Budget constraints
220.127.116.11. Presence of stringent regulatory framework
18.104.22.168. High prices of molecular diagnostics tests
22.214.171.124. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Molecular Diagnostics Market By Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-diagnostics-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia