The global digital twin market size is anticipated to value USD 26.07 billion by 2025. It is also projected to witness a CAGR of 38.2% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The shifting trend towards the adoption of digital and VR technologies prevailing among several organizations is expected to drive the market growth for digital twins in the upcoming years.
The segment of residential & commercial end-use dominated the global market in 2017 on account of its feature of capturing of time-based and 3D implications of buildings and other infrastructure properties. While the automotive & transport segment is projected to register the fastest growth with more than 40.0% CAGR from 2018 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for connected vehicles across the globe.
To download the sample PDF of “Digital Twin Market Report” please click here:
North America and Europe accounted for more than half of the overall share across the global digital twins market due to the increasing number of organizations adopting these technologies residing across these regions. While, the Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest growth with more than 40.0% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025 owing to the surging number of initiatives being undertaken by governing authorities for adoption of IoT Technology across countries like China and India.
The market includes key players like Siemens AG; PTC, Inc.; ABB Group; Schneider Electric SE; Dassault Systèmes; and SAP SE. They are constantly engaged in product development, innovation, to leverage competitive advantage over others and to widen the geographical reach.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The automotive & transport segment is expected to register a CAGR of around 40.0% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
• In 2017, the residential & commercial segment dominated the global market.
• In 2017, North America and Europe accounted for more than half of the share across the global market.
• The key players in this market are Siemens AG; PTC, Inc.; ABB Group; Schneider Electric SE; Dassault Systèmes; and SAP SE.
Million Insights has segmented the global digital twin market on the basis of end use and region:
Digital Twin End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Automotive & Transport
• Energy & Utilities
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Residential & Commercial
• Retail &Consumer Goods
Digital Twin Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Power Bank Market – The global power bank market size is projected to account for USD 27.8 billion by 2027 and is expected to grow with 18.4% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027.
• Microcontroller Market – The global microcontroller market size is estimated to account for USD 47.74 billion by 2027. The market is projected to register over 10% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Growing automation across several industries, the emergence of industry 4.0 and AI-integration are the key factors driving the demand for the microcontroller in the industrial application.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar