A surge in demand for recycled products is a significant factor driving the market demand.
The lithium-ion battery recycling market is witnessing rapid growth in demand as raw materials such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese used in the manufacturing of cathode of batteries are limited. In contrast, these materials are witnessing an escalating demand from the end-user verticals, including automotive & transportation, consumer electronics, marine, power, and various other industries. Besides, the raw materials deployed in the making of batteries are detrimental to the environment. Recycling and reusing the constituents in used batteries further aids in conserving natural resources; therefore, propelling the market growth for recycled lithium-ion battery market.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy Of this Report At https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/109
The market for lithium-ion battery recycling is propelled by the rising demand for electric and hybrid electric vehicles that make extensive use of lithium ion batteries. Growing demand of such vehicles results in a price rise of materials such as lithium, used in batteries, hence driving the profitability of firms in lithium-ion battery recycling market. Consistent technological advancements in the recycling of lithium-ion battery recycling attributed to groundbreaking efforts have enhanced the effectiveness of the recycling process.
The report bifurcates the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Key participants include Retriev Technologies Inc., Glencore International AG, American Manganese Inc., Sitrasa, Li-Cycle Corporation, Raw Materials Company Inc., Neometals Ltd., Fortum OYJ, Umicore, Lithium Recycling Inc., among others.
Along with these details, the report also covers the segmentation of the market based on types, applications, end-user industry, and others. Analysis of each market segment, along with projections up to 2027, is offered in the report. The report includes profitability, gross margins, global demand, sales volume, and growth prospects of each market segment.
- Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lithium-Nickel Manganese Cobalt (Li-NMC)
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium-Manganese Oxide (LMO)
- Lithium-Titanate Oxide (LTO)
- Lithium-Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA)
- Lithium-Cobalt Oxide (LCO)
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
For more Information or Any Query Visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/109
Research Report on the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market and its key segments?
Regional Landscape section of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
For More Details On this Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lithium-ion-battery-recycling-market
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Surging demand for recycled products
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for energy storage
220.127.116.11. Growth of the automotive industry
18.104.22.168. Strict regulatory norms
22.214.171.124. Concern pertaining to depletion of rare elements
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Concerns associated with disposal of batteries
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market By Battery Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Battery Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Lithium-Nickel Manganese Cobalt (Li-NMC)
5.1.2. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
5.1.3. Lithium-Manganese Oxide (LMO)
5.1.4. Lithium-Titanate Oxide (LTO)
5.1.5. Lithium-Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA)
5.1.6. Lithium-Cobalt Oxide (LCO)
Chapter 6. Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market By Industry Vertical Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Industry Vertical Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Automotive & Transportation
6.1.2. Consumer Electronics
Quick Buy—Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Research Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/109
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia