The Global Automotive Telematics Market is projected to reach USD 415.93 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The stringent rules set by the government in association with property identification coupled with increased usage of cloud-based technology is likely to drive the expansion of the global automotive telematics market.
On the other hand, the threat of knowledge hacking, high installation price, and therefore the dearth of unceasing and seamless net property impede the market to some extent. Withal, the good transportation, increased performance of autonomous vehicles, higher driver and vehicle safety, Associate in Nursingd improvement of business selections for fleet house are expected to form an array of opportunities within the industries.
Download Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/105
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Who are the leading players dominating the global Automotive Telematics Market?
- Which factors could potentially hamper the global market growth during the forecast period?
- Which regional market offers the most attractive growth opportunities to the companies operating in this market?
- How is the raw material availability affecting the demand for Automotive Telematics in this industry vertical?
Key participants include Trimble Inc., Omnitracs, Verizon, I.D.Systems Inc., Masternaut Limited, Airbiquity Inc., TomTom Telematics B.V, Harman International Industries, Inc., MiX Telematics, Teletrac Navman, and Cartrack.
The global Automotive Telematics market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Automotive Telematics sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Automotive Telematics Market on the basis of vehicle type, applications, connectivity solutions, and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Asset/Fleet Management
- Navigation and Location Based System
- Infotainment System
- Insurance Telematics
- Safety and Security
- Connectivity Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Integrated Smartphones
- Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Park Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Adaptive Cruise Control System
- Autonomous Emergency Braking System
- Blind Spot Detection
For More Details On this Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/Automotive Telematics-market
The global Automotive Telematics market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Automotive Telematics market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
- The report conducts a comparative assessment of the leading market players participating in the global Automotive Telematics market.
- The report marks the notable developments that have recently taken place in the Automotive Telematics industry
- It details on the strategic initiatives undertaken by the market competitors for business expansion.
- It closely examines the micro- and macro-economic growth indicators, as well as the essential elements of the Automotive Telematics market value chain.
- The repot further jots down the major growth prospects for the emerging market players in the leading regions of the market.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Automotive Telematics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Telematics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Government regulations towards vehicle telematics
22.214.171.124. Involvement of real-time fleet monitoring systems in vehicles
126.96.36.199. Vehicle diagnosis made easy
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Data security issues
184.108.40.206. Heavy installation cost
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Automotive Telematics Market By Vehicle Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Vehicle Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Passenger Vehicle
5.1.2. Commercial Vehicle
Chapter 6. Automotive Telematics Market By Connectivity Solutions Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Connectivity Solutions Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.2. Integrated Smartphones
Chapter 7. Automotive Telematics Market By Applications Type Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
Get Brochure of the Report: – https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/105
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about the customization of the report, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia