The growth in demand for better bandwidth, the adoption of cloud computing by data center, and the global implementation of 5G technology are fueling the market demand.
The global Optical Waveguide Market is forecasted to reach USD 13.70 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The optical waveguide market is expected to expand significantly due to the growing demand for higher bandwidth and fast cloud computing adoption by various data centers.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/80
Key Highlights From The Report
- Channel type optical waveguide is expected to witness significant growth due to the capabilities of providing better bandwidth and faster speed owing to two-way transverse optical confinement, where planar optical confinement is one transverse direction.
- The multi-mode propagation dominates the market due to the maximum bandwidth (28000MHz) presence of OM5 fiber. The multi-mode held the largest market share of 66.8% in the year 2019.
- Telecom & IT industry is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the period, followed by Oil & Gas and Aerospace. Escalating demand for steady and high-speed internet among consumers and IT organizations is driving the optical waveguide market. The telecom & IT industry is expected to rise by a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecasted period.
- The growing internet penetration of IT industry is fueling the optical waveguide market in North America, and it is anticipated to achieve a significant market share. The rising demand of the telecommunication industry and growing demand for more data among consumers with a steady network is fueling the Asia Pacific market. The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 7.2% in the anticipated period.
- The leading manufactures in the market include Fujikura Ltd, LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc., Corning Inc., Sterlite Technologies Ltd., ZTT International Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Futong Group Company Ltd., Furukawa Electric Company Ltd., FiberHome Telecommunication Technologies Company Ltd., and Mouser Electronics Inc. among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Optical Waveguide Market based on type, application, propagation mode, material, connectivity, refractive index, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Oil and Gas
- Telecom and IT
- Propagation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Medical Equipment
- Inspection Devices
- High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Automobiles and Aircraft
- Ultra HDTV
- Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- On-Chip Interconnection
- On-Board Interconnection
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Refractive Index Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/80
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Optical Waveguide market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Optical Waveguide market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Optical Waveguide Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Optical Waveguide Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for higher bandwidth
220.127.116.11. Rising internet penetration
18.104.22.168. The rapid adoption of cloud computing
22.214.171.124. Global implementation of 5g technology
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Expensive setup and maintenance cost
188.8.131.52. Lack of technology advancements.
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Optical Waveguide Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/optical-waveguide-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia