The global next generation sequencing (NGS) sample preparation Market is expected to reach USD 6,630.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Numerous advantages of high-performance sequencing compared to technologies used in the field of genetics, including microarray and sanger-seq, are among the significant factors fueling the NGS sample preparation market growth. In addition, it is estimated that the availability of sampling techniques with low input DNA reduces overall costs is that, expanding the use of next-generation sequencing in various scientific and clinical applications.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/77
Key Highlights From The Report
- By workflow, clonal amplification is likely to grow at the fastest rate of 9.5% in the forecast period in next generation sequencing (NGS) sample preparation market. Library clonal amplification helps in the generation of numerous copies of target interest areas. Clonal amplification automation offers to allow for simultaneous preparation of multiple libraries sequencing templates, thereby decreasing the preparation time of the sample.
- By application, oncology, in terms of market size, dominated the next generation sequencing (NGS) sample preparation market in 2019. NGS, in comparison to traditional techniques, provides precision, rapidity, and sensitivity benefits with the potential to have a substantial impact on the oncology field, as NGS possess the ability to evaluate multiple genes in a single assay, thereby eradicating the necessity to order several tests for ascertaining the causative mutation.
- By end-users, academic research held the largest next generation sequencing (NGS) sample preparation market share of over 53.0% in the year 2019 because of the high penetration of research activities through seq-technology. This technology, on the other hand, is continuously growing in clinical and clinical research.
- Key participants include Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BGI; Biomatters Ltd., Congenica Ltd, Eurofins Scientific, DNASTAR, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Genomatix GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Foundation Medicine, among others, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global next generation sequencing (NGS) sample preparation market on the basis of workflow, application, end-users, and region:
- Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- NGS Library Preparation Kit
- Semi-Automated Library Preparation
- Automated Library Preparation
- Colonial Amplification
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Investigation
- Reproductive Health
- HLA Typing/Immune System Monitoring
- Metagenomics, Epidemiology, & Drug Development
- Agrigenomics & Forensics
- Consumer Genomics
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Academic Research
- Clinical Research
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharma & Biotech Entities
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/77
Focal Points of the Global Next Generation Sequencing Sample Preparation Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Next Generation Sequencing Sample Preparationmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Next Generation Sequencing Sample Preparation industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Next Generation Sequencing (NSG) Sample Preparation Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Next Generation Sequencing (NSG) Sample Preparation Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Advancements in NGS platform
22.214.171.124. Reduced cost of sequencing
126.96.36.199. Improving reimbursement scenario for NGS-based diagnostic tests
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Stringent legislative regulations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Sample Preparation Market By Workflow Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Workflow Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. NGS Library Preparation Kit
5.1.2. Semi-Automated Library Preparation
5.1.3. Automated Library Preparation
5.1.4. Colonial Amplification
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-sample-preparation-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia