The Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market is projected to reach USD 3.98 billion in 2027. The market is expected to be driven due to a higher proliferation of the minimally invasive surgical procedures in biopsy testing and an extensive rise in the rate of breast and lung cancers globally. Around 66% of the total initial breast biopsies performed in North America are minimally invasive breast biopsies (MIBB).
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/75
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The ambulatory surgery centers have a more convenient outpatient procedure alternative to the hospital-based inpatient systems, maintaining a strong track record of quality care. Ambulatory surgery centers, incorporating all the required and modern MIB technologies, are expected to grow fastest amongst the end-use verticals throughout the forecast period.
- The therapeutic application is further segmented into Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, and Non-oncology Application. Minimally invasive breast biopsy (MIBB) has been highly recommended for the pre breast cancer diagnosis and checkup globally. The MIBB is expected to grow higher during the projected period as the number of breast cancer increases.
- Key players in the market include Chronix Biomedical, Biocept, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Mauna Kea Technologies, Veracyte, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., Abcodia Ltd., Adaptive Biotechnologies, and Owlstone Medical Ltd., among others.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market on the basis of Technology, Therapeutic Application, End-Use Verticals, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Liquid Biopsy
- Optical Biopsy
- Brush Biopsy
- Pigmented Lesion Assays
- Breath Biopsy
- Brush Biopsy
- Therapeutic Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Non-oncology Applications
- End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/75
Focal Points of the Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologiesmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing proliferation of the minimally invasive surgical procedure
22.214.171.124. Extensive rise in the cancers & biopsy testing
126.96.36.199. Minimum hospitalization for biopsy testing
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Unavailability of the skilled professional
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market By Technology Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Liquid Biopsy
5.1.2. Optical Biopsy
5.1.3. Brush Biopsy
5.1.4. Pigmented Lesion Assays
5.1.5. Breath Biopsy
5.1.6. Brush Biopsy
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/minimally-invasive-biopsy-technologies-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia