The growing penetration of smartphones and better internet connectivity in developing economies are propelling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 40.59 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 28.8%, Market Trends – Rapid digitalization in the healthcare sector.
The Global Mobile Health (mHealth) Market size is estimated to reach USD 310.37 billion by 2027 from USD 40.59 billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 28.8%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market growth is driven by the growing penetration of smart technologies in the healthcare sector. The aim of mobile health (mHealth) is to empower patients by providing information regarding their health for proper management, thereby increase access throughout the system, including clinics & hospitals, outcome improvement with improved decision-making, along with reducing costs.
Currently, millions of mobile health (mHealth) apps are available that are being utilized by the populace to manage their health, promote healthy living, along with having access to necessary health information. These tools are rapidly advancing and witnessing massive adoption as well. As of 2017, there were nearly 325,000 mobile health apps, over 80,000 mHealth app publishers, and the market is witnessing 3.7 billion downloads annually.The growing investment in health start-ups across the globe is providing impetus to the mobile health (mHealth) market growth. In 2019, nearly USD 7.5 billion were invested into various start-ups in the United States alone, attempting to digitalize the healthcare system across the region. A similar trend followed by the developing economies will supplement the mobile heath market share through 2027.
Key participants in the global mobile health (mHealth) market are AT&T, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, mQure, Apple Inc., Omron Healthcare Inc., Philips Healthcare, Samsung Electronics Corporation, Bayer Healthcare, Cardionet Inc., and LifeWatch AG, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2961
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on platform, the wearable devices segment is forecast to witness a substantial growth of 39.5% through 2027. The robust growth is driven by growing consumer consciousness regarding exercise, diet, and overall health, which is leading to the increasing popularity of fitness apps and wearable technology. For instance, As of November 2019, Fitbit, an American consumer electronics and fitness company, had 28 million active users across the globe and has sold over 100 million devices.
- The mobile apps segment accounts for 56.3% of the global mobile health (mHealth) market share and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 40.0% over the projected timeframe.
- On the basis of application, the remote monitoring segment accounted for 18.6% of the industry share in 2019 and is anticipated to register significant gains through 2027. An exponential rise in the number of diabetes patients across the globe is fuelling the adoption of remote monitoring apps among patients.
- In the regional landscape, APAC is anticipated to witness substantial growth over the forecast period due to unchecked population growth in the region. The Chinese government invested over USD 64 billion into hospitals in 2019 in order to improve electric health monitoring systems in the region. Moreover, developing countries such as Indonesia and Malaysia are providing mHealth to enable people with low income to have access to better health-related information. These factors will contribute to regional market growth through 2027.
- Europe is projected to register a growth rate of 28.9% through 2027 due to the uniform penetration of mobile health (mHealth) platforms in the region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-health-mhealth-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Global Mobile Health (mHealth) Market on the basis of platform, application, end-use, and region:
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mobile Apps
- Wearable Devices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Education and Awareness
- Disease and Epidemic Outbreak Tracking
- Communication and Training
- Diagnostics and Treatment
- Remote Data Collection
- Remote Monitoring
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Research Centers
- Insurance Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Tech Companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2961
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. Apple Inc.
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. Omron Healthcare Inc.
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.6. Samsung Electronics Corporation
10.6.1. Company Overview
10.6.2. Financial Performance
10.6.3. Technology Insights
10.6.4. Strategic Initiatives
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States