DelveInsight’s “Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Oropharyngeal Cancer, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Oropharyngeal Cancer market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Oropharyngeal Cancer market report also covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, Oropharyngeal Cancer market size and share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The report provides a detailed current Oropharyngeal Cancer treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Key Facts
- According to the Oral Cancer Foundation, within the oral cavity and pharynx, approximately 29% of cancers involve the tongue and another 17% the lip. In addition to this, among pharyngeal sites, the oropharynx is the most common site for tumors (approximately 39%), followed by the hypopharynx (32%).
- According to the Search Results Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program (SEER), the estimated number of Oral cavity & pharynx was near 53,260 for 2020 (for both sexes).
- As per the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), approximately 70% of cancers of the oropharynx may be linked to HPV.
- As per Cancer.Net, the average age of diagnosis of Oropharyngeal Cancer is 62. Moreover, near to 25% of cases occur in people younger than 55. Nonetheless, these cancers are rare in children.
The oropharynx consists of the structures in the oral cavity, back of the throat, including the base of the tongue, palatine tonsils, posterior pharyngeal wall, and soft palate. These are well-known areas that can only be visualized using special endoscopes or mirrors. There are many types of cancer of the oropharynx.
According to the American Cancer Society, different treatments may be used either alone or in combination, depending on the stage and location of the tumour. In general, surgery is the first treatment for cancers of the oral cavity and may be followed by radiation or combined chemotherapy and radiation. Oropharyngeal cancers are usually treated with a combination of chemotherapy and radiation.
Get FREE sample copy at:
Key Benefits of Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Report
- Oropharyngeal Cancer market report provides an in-depth analysis of Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Size, Share, Trend, Epidemiology and Market Forecast till 2030, in 7 major markets i.e. EU5 (Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the UK), Japan, and the United States.
- The Oropharyngeal Cancer market report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the Oropharyngeal Cancer Market trends & developments, key players, and future market competition that will shape and drive the Oropharyngeal Cancer market in the upcoming years.
- The Oropharyngeal Cancer market report covers Oropharyngeal Cancer market growth and current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies in 7 MM.
- The report provides a detailed assessment of the Oropharyngeal Cancer patient population, market drivers & barriers, Unmet Needs, market opportunities, comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, and other factors.
Oropharyngeal Cancer Market
Oropharyngeal Cancer market size is anticipated to increase during the study period owing to the increasing incident cases of Oropharyngeal Cancer, and human papilloma virus infections around the 7MM. Additionally, the introduction of new drugs to the 7MM will further contribute to the overall market size during the forecast period (2017-2030).
Get FREE sample copy at:
The Oropharyngeal Cancer market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Oropharyngeal Cancer market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
The report gives a thorough detail of Oropharyngeal Cancer market trends and shares analysis of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, and view of the key opinion leaders.
Oropharyngeal Cancer Epidemiology
The Oropharyngeal Cancer epidemiology section covers insights about historical and current Oropharyngeal Cancer patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries (i.e. the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted Oropharyngeal Cancer epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Get FREE sample copy at:
Oropharyngeal Cancer Drugs Uptake and Key Market Players
The Oropharyngeal Cancer Drugs Uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Oropharyngeal Cancer market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period. The analysis covers Oropharyngeal Cancer market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Report’s Drugs Uptake section helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The dynamics of the Oropharyngeal Cancer market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the rise in numbers of the company’s taking interest in the development of drugs for Oropharyngeal Cancer. Worldwide some of the Key players are diligently involved in developing drugs for Oropharyngeal Cancer.
Oropharyngeal Cancer Companies:
- ISA Pharmaceuticals
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Monopar Therapeutics
- And many others.
Oropharyngeal Cancer Therapies covered in the report include:
- ISA101b plus Cemiplimab
- And many more.
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Overview at a Glance
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Disease Background and Overview
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Patient Journey
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Oropharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Marketed Products
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Emerging Therapies
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute Analysis
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Outlook (7 major markets)
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Access and Reimbursement Overview
- KOL Views on the Oropharyngeal Cancer Market.
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Drivers
- Oropharyngeal Cancer Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States