In-Vitro Fertilization Market Size – USD 15.87 Billion in 2019, IVF Market Growth – CAGR of 9.1%, In-Vitro Fertilization Industry Trends– High demand from developing nations.
The global In-Vitro Fertilization Market is forecasted to reach USD 31.97 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The sector is guided by rising infertility occurrences attributable to behavioral improvements, policy measures to have fair insurance schemes, and ongoing efforts by suppliers to the industry. Expansion of fertility therapies to treat male infertility, such as ICSI, is expected shortly to have a positive impact on the rise. In turn, the provision of genomic testing to deter genetic disorder transfer through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) usage is also projected to push the IVF industry.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/19
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on instrument, disposable devices generated a revenue of USD 5.27 billion in 2019 and believed to rise with a CAGR of 9.5% in the forecast period, the need for high sterile conditions standards and strict regulatory requirements, market players are incorporating disposable devices such as needles, slides, and chambers.
- The fresh non-donor procedure expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.3% in the forecasted period owing to the steady success rate in the first attempt.
- Europe dominated the market for In-Vitro Fertilization in 2019, because it became the first to come up with the in-vitro fertilization method to delete the controversial title from the cryopreservation of sperm and the first to officially authorize the IVF or the mitochondrial fusion strategy of the three parents. The European region held approximately 35.1% of the market, followed by North America, which contains around 31.0% market in the year 2019.
- Key participants include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Irvine Scientific, OvaScience, Cooper Surgical Inc., EMD Serono Inc., Cook Medical Inc., Cardone & Associates Reproductive Medicine & Infertility LLC, Morpheus Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Vitrolife AB, and Genea Biomedx, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global In-Vitro Fertilization market based on the procedure type, instrument, application, and region:
- Procedure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fresh Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Fresh Non-donor
- Frozen Non-donor
- Instrument Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Disposable Devices
- Culture Media
- Capital Equipment
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fertility Clinics
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/19
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global In-Vitro Fertilization market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global In-Vitro Fertilization market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rising prevalence of infertility across the globe
220.127.116.11. Various government initiatives in developed and developing nations
18.104.22.168. Rising awareness pertaining to application of IVF services
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Poor reimbursement scenario and social barriers in developing economies
126.96.36.199. High cost of IVF procedures in developed nations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market By Procedure Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Procedure Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Fresh Donor
5.1.2. Frozen Donor
5.1.3. Fresh Non-Donor
5.1.4. Frozen Non-Donor
Chapter 6. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market By Instrument Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Instrument Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Disposable Devices
6.1.2. Culture Media
6.1.3. Capital Equipment
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vitro-fertilization-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia